Huskers "Bottom 10"

Too bad you have no sense of humor. The Number 5 spot is a privilidged spot if you have paid any attention to the Bottom 10. Basically ESPN puts decent teams in if they get blown out or have a hgue mistake. This is not the only time Nebraska has wound up in the #5 spot. Besides this is a poll with such assnine remarks earlier in the season criticizing everything in Wyoming from the teams home unis, away unis, and even the band uniforms.

Laugh every once in a while...it does a body good.

Too bad you have no sense of humor. The Number 5 spot is a privilidged spot if you have paid any attention to the Bottom 10. Basically ESPN puts decent teams in if they get blown out or have a hgue mistake. This is not the only time Nebraska has wound up in the #5 spot. Besides this is a poll with such assnine remarks earlier in the season criticizing everything in Wyoming from the teams home unis, away unis, and even the band uniforms.

Laugh every once in a while...it does a body good.

I apologize I didn't pick up on the humor in your post or the poll. It is harder to get that stuff across on a messageboard, although using the smiley's help :)

I do laugh, alot trust me. :)

its true these bottom ten things are moreofa joke than antyhing. but IMO they are accurate from the fact that they were the biggest tank jobs of the week. IMO it actually shows us RESPECT byputting us on there b/c if we start to get beat by 60 and that starts to become NORMAL... ?! then youwill have somethin to complain about!! :)

its true these bottom ten things are moreofa joke than antyhing. but IMO they are accurate from the fact that they were the biggest tank jobs of the week. IMO it actually shows us RESPECT byputting us on there b/c if we start to get beat by 60 and that starts to become NORMAL... ?! then youwill have somethin to complain about!! :)

haha. yea :)