MO P gets probation

You know people like sCUm fans are going to be screaming about how he'll be back for the USC game and blah blah blah...........................get your sh#t together Mo and show us why you should be on the field!!!

He has already shown us why he should be on the field..thats why we are all ecstatic he recieved the equivalent of one us of giving a child a time out :lol:

You know what I meant............. <_<

You know people like sCUm fans are going to be screaming about how he'll be back for the USC game and blah blah blah...........................get your sh#t together Mo and show us why you should be on the field!!!

He has already shown us why he should be on the field..thats why we are all ecstatic he recieved the equivalent of one us of giving a child a time out :lol:

I know I am just ecstatic we will get to see him on the field! Cally should chain him to his bed every night at 6pm. I am calling it now MO has game winning catches against SC and TX and the whole world bitches that he shouldn't have even been on the team.

I know I am just ecstatic we will get to see him on the field! Cally should chain him to his bed every night at 6pm. I am calling it now MO has game winning catches against SC and TX and the whole world bitches that he shouldn't have even been on the team.

"My philosophy is that if I feel a player has redeeming qualities & he can make something of his life, I'm going to try & work with him & give him a chance." "If he doesn't follow through he'll be gone."

Tom Osborne

30+ felony arrests (attempted murder to statutory rape) & still No. 1 in Div. 1 (from Athlon Sports count 1999) with no meaningful suspensions. Most Div. 1 schools have No felony arrests.

First Tommy & now BC have both made a mockery of "Nebraska Values" my grandfather like many others worked to turn Nebraska from a moonscape into a garden. Settling in Ord he passed on a pride of place that was based on hard work, self reliance & impeccable honesty.

He believed that we were different (not better) then others & that we stood for honesty integrity and that these values were what made us men & that one's character was what really counted in life.

Mr Purify is just another in a long line of "student/athletes" recruited not only for their skills but also for their ropensity to criminality and lack of character. How else could we have such & endless litany of crime & It's not the "AA" factor as Christian Peter so aptly proved. I believe that one reason (collusion between the faculty and athletic dept. aside) is that this is the only program that actually teaches unethical behavior, that is both the chop block and the post-up chop. During the Auburn game an obviously appalled announcer stated that be had watched a 20 min. Neb. chop blocking drill!

But hey, maybe Michael Vick will bring his "Daisy Hill Puppy Farm" here. It would be a perfect fit with Tommy & BC's "Nebraska Values".

"My philosophy is that if I feel a player has redeeming qualities & he can make something of his life, I'm going to try & work with him & give him a chance." "If he doesn't follow through he'll be gone."

Its a good thing your old pappy never made any mistakes.......I'm sure he never in his life had 2 beers with a meal and drove within an hour.......heck no cause that would mean hes just another criminal.

First Tommy & now BC have both made a mockery of "Nebraska Values"

No you make a mockery of "Nebraska Compassion" All you want to do is judge and talk about how fu**in holy you are down home on the farm.Maybe if you understood life beyond Ord NE (I've been there) you wouldnt be so quick to throw someone away.

Mr Purify is just another in a long line of "student/athletes" recruited not only for their skills but also for their ropensity to criminality and lack of character.

Yes that makes perfect sense, he was recruited for his "propensity to criminality". So you know of his long rap sheet right? Oh no you dont cause it doesnt exist, you are just lumping him together with other people who have made mistakes and asume hes just another "thug". (I appologize in advance to the MODS) but you are a condescending a$$hole.

Its a good thing your old pappy never made any mistakes.......I'm sure he never in his life had 2 beers with a meal and drove within an hour.......heck no cause that would mean hes just another criminal.

First Tommy & now BC have both made a mockery of "Nebraska Values"

No you make a mockery of "Nebraska Compassion" All you want to do is judge and talk about how fu**in holy you are down home on the farm.Maybe if you understood life beyond Ord NE (I've been there) you wouldnt be so quick to throw someone away.

Mr Purify is just another in a long line of "student/athletes" recruited not only for their skills but also for their ropensity to criminality and lack of character.

Yes that makes perfect sense, he was recruited for his "propensity to criminality". So you know of his long rap sheet right? Oh no you dont cause it doesnt exist, you are just lumping him together with other people who have made mistakes and asume hes just another "thug". (I appologize in advance to the MODS) but you are a condescending a$$hole.

Ok, the Blackshirst have always been clean, Mother Teresa would approve...

Propensity to criminality relates to the programs drive to go after O players who will first "follow orders" & who don't see the consequences of their actions the way honorable people do. A Blackshirt knows that if he breaks the law he'lll probably be arrested and miss the Nev. game so he doesn't "do the crime" where as a significant % (20yr trend?) of O players no matter what their IQs can't intellectualize the abstract nature of good & evil. They assume that breaking the law will have no consequesnes. Everyone around the various High School's & JC"S know who these guys are and we are always first in line with a full scholarship. Think of that friend who keeps doing something he knows is wrong but just assumes there won't be any consequences.