Virtual Reality meets Husker Nation

Hello Husker Nation,

I have developed the first Virtual Husker site. Don't be fooled by other sites. This virtual world gives you a character to wander around my world. You can textchat to other Husker fans. Yes, its true. No more posting in 2D and waiting for a reply. Get immediate response.

Did I mention that you can listen to Husker games with other Husker fans? Yes, its true. The difference between listening to games alone on your computer, or watching them, outside the "TV" area, is that you can do so, NOW, with other Husker fans. I can stream video and audio in Virtual Reality.

There were many days in the season that I was not close to the viewing area. I had to listen to audio games by myself. Other roommates, that liked other teams, gave me alot of crap. Due to the TV contracts for football and basketball, I can stream them in my Husker World if we get alot of people who contact the University. I will give every Husker fan a "free" Citizenship (membership).

INSTANT contact with other fans!!

You can still post on a 2D message board. I am looking for a company that wants to be an alliance with my 3D Husker World. I hope huskerboard.com will want the position.

If you want one stream to believe, I stream this one in Virtual Reality in my Husker Stadium:

Husker next chapter Not to be lost with what has happened, its our next chapter.

Please download the Browser and see the streaming Husker Stadium for yourself.

GOTO: Virtual Husker Download the Browser

Its sincerely the greatest virtual site, yet its not a website, that you will ever see. Have Faith my brother!

Sincerely,

Jerry Myers

VirtualHuskers.com

aka, PhoenixWorld

"rising from the death of the 2D internet"

:woo:nutz