Zac Taylor?

Let me clarify my other post. I meant have the toughness and longevity of a Doug Flutie.

:) Yeah, I think I caught that after I reread your post. He is tough and I think he will be in the NFL more years than most expect. I do think he will make a fine coach some day. Hope he makes it back to Lincoln too.

Let me clarify my other post. I meant have the toughness and longevity of a Doug Flutie.

:) Yeah, I think I caught that after I reread your post. He is tough and I think he will be in the NFL more years than most expect. I do think he will make a fine coach some day. Hope he makes it back to Lincoln too.

Yeah the guy is just a heady type of player. Very smart when it comes to learning the system and deciding on plays. It's too bad he doesn't have a little more athletic ability because he would be a star!!!!

He got released by Tampa Bay today. :(

Link

Wow....I can't believe that.....they obviously don't know who they are just throwing away. Come on Texans, Pick him UP!!!! :rant

I think Tampa had like 5 QB's on the roster. It's not too surprising.

Link

Wow....I can't believe that.....they obviously don't know who they are just throwing away. Come on Texans, Pick him UP!!!! :rant

Yeah, I hope he lands somewhere. Really too bad he doesn't have more God-given athletic ability. Great offensive mind though. Hope he gets what he wants out of the NFL.

Link

Rumors about them picking up Culpepper. What is Tampa Bay? A retirement home?

haha :lol:

It seems like the Arena league is a little faster paced though because of the size of the field and he can't move that well so................... :dunno

:lol: I see, that is true. I remember every time he would get in trouble and start to run everyone in the room watching would let out a GET GOIN!!!! sometimes it seemed like it was in slow motion :) so perhaps the Arena League wouldn't be the best for him.