Dailey Report

I've always pulled pretty hard for North Carolina's football team, as they were my best friend's favorite team when I was growing up. I was really excited to hear that they got Butch Davis and John Blake; they just might do something for one this fall after ten dreadful seasons!

Good kid, bad QB.

I still have flashbacks to that fourth down play when he stepped out of bounds well before the first down marker to end the game against So. Miss. I was dumbfounded, I had to look at my brother who was watching with me and say "did that just happen? We just lost on that play?" Definitely a good kid, just not cut out to be a QB.

Or how about when he threw a screen pass to their DE. Or his multiple fumbles...

Good kid, bad QB.

I still have flashbacks to that fourth down play when he stepped out of bounds well before the first down marker to end the game against So. Miss. I was dumbfounded, I had to look at my brother who was watching with me and say "did that just happen? We just lost on that play?" Definitely a good kid, just not cut out to be a QB.

Or how about when he threw a screen pass to their DE. Or his multiple fumbles...

Yeah, what nightmare of a season that turned out to be. It really takes a certain personality to play quarterback. Needles to say he didn't have it.

Good kid, bad QB.

Yeah, what nightmare of a season that turned out to be. It really takes a certain personality to play quarterback. Needles to say he didn't have it.

or the athletic ability.