Favorite Trick Play

Ok...here is just another topic to help time pass by before season start in Sept.

What was your favorite trick play that the Huskers tried last season???

I would have to say that mine was when Taylor lifted up from center and starting walking off the feild like he was frustrated. Then they snapped the ball to Tierre Green and he ran for the first down. It even confused me!

Ok...here is just another topic to help time pass by before season start in Sept.

What was your favorite trick play that the Huskers tried last season???

I would have to say that mine was when Taylor lifted up from center and starting walking off the feild like he was frustrated. Then they snapped the ball to Tierre Green and he ran for the first down. It even confused me!

Yeah that one was awesome

CU was just plain confused...I'm sure everyone was. I mean, Ganz, the holder, lined up like he was in the shotgun, didn't he?

I really liked the fake punt as well. The Lucky-to-Swift in the Texas game would be hands down the sweetest one of the year if we had won, and pretty much our whole game against CU was just fun.

My favorite trick play from last season though - not a husker play - but Boise State's lateral against OU in the fiesta bowl on 4th and 19! That was amazing!

Favorite trick play of last season would probably have to be the fake punt vs. USC. Even though it turned out to be unfruitful it was an amazing boost of energy right at the beginning of the game!

Ya, that was a great play, sucks that we couldn't finish that drive.