NCAA Record

If we were to add all the things that make Nebraska special, like the consecutive sellout, then we would not have enough room in this site to fit it all.

I think that is a good problem!!

:restore

Hopefully not too far off topic, but I loved the Brook Berringer memorial under your post. I hadn't seen it before and I got a little misty eyed. What a stud! (forever a husker). It's these sort of things that make huskerboard so great!

I thank you as well, because the bottom-most part of that memorial was the creation of your's truly. ^_^

WHO CAN DO THIS?

It would take one of the Admins to do it. Whether it gets done - well, there are a number of things to take into consideration, such as where and in what manner. Patience; it may come to pass, it may not.

Listen, if all you need is time and some patience from all of us thats just fine, take all the time you need to. But if you dont plan to do it just say no, I can take it, You dont have to placate me till I stop asking about it. I think it would be cool, and it seems like several others do to. "Its your world dog I'm just a squirel tryin' to get a nut."

If we were to add all the things that make Nebraska special, like the consecutive sellout, then we would not have enough room in this site to fit it all.

I think that is a good problem!!

:restore

Hopefully not too far off topic, but I loved the Brook Berringer memorial under your post. I hadn't seen it before and I got a little misty eyed. What a stud! (forever a husker). It's these sort of things that make huskerboard so great!

I thank you as well, because the bottom-most part of that memorial was the creation of your's truly. ^_^

sorry, landlord did not mean to take credit...I also had help by huskeraddict with the top part of that memorial!! thanx to both of u and everyone that makes this board awesome!!

WHO CAN DO THIS?

It would take one of the Admins to do it. Whether it gets done - well, there are a number of things to take into consideration, such as where and in what manner. Patience; it may come to pass, it may not.

Listen, if all you need is time and some patience from all of us thats just fine, take all the time you need to. But if you dont plan to do it just say no, I can take it, You dont have to placate me till I stop asking about it. I think it would be cool, and it seems like several others do to. "Its your world dog I'm just a squirel tryin' to get a nut."

Understood, but again, that's up to the Admins. And each of them - for various reasons - can't currently check in daily, so that's why I mentioned patience.

From a technical standpoint, this sounds like something that you're going to have to update manually every single home game. That doesn't sound very practical...I mean, this sort of thing won't just count itself. Unless there's some RSS feed or XML file out there that already has the number for us, then you can probably pull that number (I don't know how, since I've never worked with rss/xml before)....I mean otherwise, yeah, it's cool, but is it really that practical to have to go into the invision control panel and manually edit the number after every single home game?

From a technical standpoint, this sounds like something that you're going to have to update manually every single home game. That doesn't sound very practical...I mean, this sort of thing won't just count itself. Unless there's some RSS feed or XML file out there that already has the number for us, then you can probably pull that number (I don't know how, since I've never worked with rss/xml before)....I mean otherwise, yeah, it's cool, but is it really that practical to have to go into the invision control panel and manually edit the number after every single home game?

Good point. The only other option would be some kind of database from which it could pull, but even that would require manual entry after after game.

Good point. The only other option would be some kind of database from which it could pull, but even that would require manual entry after after game.

Yes it may require manual upkeep, but the sellouts are one of the few remaining intact consecutive records left so I think its important. How can I get in contact with an Admin so I can find out how to do it and I gladly will every week after a home game.

Yes it may require manual upkeep, but the sellouts are one of the few remaining intact consecutive records left so I think its important. How can I get in contact with an Admin so I can find out how to do it and I gladly will every week after a home game.

Just PM Blackshirt, Eric the Red, or slacker.

Just PM Blackshirt, Eric the Red, or slacker.

Thanks!

Well, here's your counter...

We're F'ing Nebraska!!! :bonez

We don't use counters, because we kick so much ass, it is stupid to pretend we need it!

We are NEBRASKA! F*CKING NEBRASKA! If you have to ask, Go F*ck yourself! I'm sorry your silly *ss school wants to try to attract 'fans', but guess what...

YOU SUCK!!!!

6bkvjo2.jpg