Benard...WTF?

alright Im not Bernies biggest fan here, but I think he adds a good angle to this board and have no prob with his posts. he may not be as wordy as others but I think he gets his point across and its usually on topic. klong i dont think you can say he isnt topical either, b/c he shares some good insight and other relevant info & alot of the time he puts up good news articles that are good reads. just my nickels worth! :)

I never said he couldn't post anything .....I'm just calling him on some of the wacky stuff.....I think he post some of it to get attention...looks like it worked

please give me an example. Everything I post, I believe in strongly.

Yes, I don't doubt you do. But the point is that most if not all of your posts are one liners that have nothing behind them. You'd think they would if you feel as strongly as you say you do. I think that's more or less what Armistead is getting at.

wow....u're talking about one liners?? i just joined this message board and about every single post of yours is one line. either just an emoticon or a good point. get real bud, at least benard is saying something whether u agree with it or not.

I never said he couldn't post anything .....I'm just calling him on some of the wacky stuff.....I think he post some of it to get attention...looks like it worked

please give me an example. Everything I post, I believe in strongly.

Yes, I don't doubt you do. But the point is that most if not all of your posts are one liners that have nothing behind them. You'd think they would if you feel as strongly as you say you do. I think that's more or less what Armistead is getting at.

wow....u're talking about one liners?? i just joined this message board and about every single post of yours is one line. either just an emoticon or a good point. get real bud, at least benard is saying something whether u agree with it or not.

Hey. NEWBIE. Here is a search on all my posts. Read them, read them again and say that again.

Click this

i will say that again....you have some very nice posts and some lengthy ones but as u said i am a newbie and i've only been seeing the recent posts. i went through thread you attached to your post, 12 of the last 14 posts you had were one liners (there are ones after that but i didn't really want to spend the time counting them up because its a waste of time). i'm not saying that all one liners are bad, becuase some things can be said in a line and we all do it, but i just don't think you have any room yourself to call out benard when you probably have the same percentage of one liners as he does. lil tip...if you're gonna call out the NEWBIE send him some more convincing information. :thumbs

i will say that again....you have some very nice posts and some lengthy ones but as u said i am a newbie and i've only been seeing the recent posts. i went through thread you attached to your post, 12 of the last 14 posts you had were one liners (there are ones after that but i didn't really want to spend the time counting them up because its a waste of time). i'm not saying that all one liners are bad, becuase some things can be said in a line and we all do it, but i just don't think you have any room yourself to call out benard when you probably have the same percentage of one liners as he does. lil tip...if you're gonna call out the NEWBIE send him some more convincing information. :thumbs

Yea, lately I haven't had much to say in depth recently. I have been here for almost a year now and I think I have communicated my fair share of views and perspective and at the same time trying to explain my position as much as possible. I just wish more people would do the same is all.

I love all the attention guys but what does this really have to do with football? Manute I appreciate the support. Dave h and you should try personal messaging each other so we don't have to read it.

Agreed, I was going to lock this but you beat me too it!

Lock.