*** Official NU vs. KSU PRE-Game Thread ***

DaveH

I don't know if I would say that the injuries help us out that much. Sometimes a team comes together when their best player is injuried. Bet I do think that if Meier is out, the inexperience of Webb could become a big factor. If we can stop them early and not them him get into a rythem then the game could be ours. Our defense is going to have to play a lot better than it has over the past few weeks. If we get the same performance from them that they gave the first half of the Pitt game then I would think that we can easily win this football game.

If you made 1.5mil a year before taxes you could where whatever you wanted too. Do you confuse wearing red with having a passion for football, bernie. Anyway, the skers can win with total team effort and so far that hasnt happened in any game. I still think they are capable of playing some really good football but the D definitely has to step up this week and stop the run completely. If the O can sustain multiple drives anything is possible. The way we have played makes predicting the game pretty difficult.

Why isn't Ross listed on the two deep for punt returner. are we not going to use him this week. He has shown that he can return even though he did muff one last week, but even with the muff he got the same amount of the return (2 yards) that Panico does when he returns.

I've come to realize that callahan's depth charts don't mean alot. Just like green is listed as number 2 iback and jackson has been playing ahead of him for a couple games now.

I think KSU offense looked pretty good against OU. I think a 28-10 win for KSU is about right. The more I hear out of Wisconsin on how relieved they were to get rid of Cosgrove makes me wonder what Bill was thinking. The biggest knock on him was once teams in the big 10 i.e. Northwestern started running the spread offense he didn't have a clue. I would expect we will see that offense run by many of our opponents for the remainder of the year.