Soldier Stadium

My son is being recruited by Iowa and we were invited to the Northwestern game last year. I was disgusted by the fans. Everyone around us knew the area was full of 30 potential recruits, but as they began to lose that game the fans were bad mouthing the players on the field like they were dogs, and then the stadium was almost empty with 3 min. left in the game. After the game we were walking back to our car and some dumba$$ ran up to us talking about how my son should come to Iowa. I said to him "why so you can heckle him every time they lose?" Iowa lost out on a great RB that day.

So finish the story who else is looking at your son? Where is he going?

He is getting looks from Iowa, Colorado State, Idaho and a bunch of 1AA schools. Right now I would like him to go to Colorado State so he can beat sCUm every year! I was really disapointed that NU hasnt recruited him, but hes not the kind of back they are lookin for as he is a Corey Ross type RB not the 6'1" 220 type that they seem to target. I was surprised they didnt anyway as my wifes great uncle is in the husker hall of fame, plus her dad and brother both played for NU.

I have lived here in Des Moines for almost 4 years and let me tell you. These hawkeye fans live in a Dream World. They are so oblivious to how faithful and good some other programs in the country are. Each time they have dragged me to Iowa City to tailgate and go to a game they tell me, you will have the time of your life and there is no better place to tailgate. I always have to tell them I have a lot more fun in Ames.

I have lived here in Des Moines for almost 4 years and let me tell you. These hawkeye fans live in a Dream World. They are so oblivious to how faithful and good some other programs in the country are. Each time they have dragged me to Iowa City to tailgate and go to a game they tell me, you will have the time of your life and there is no better place to tailgate. I always have to tell them I have a lot more fun in Ames.

I have to agree I am the only Husker fan at my job and these Iowa fans are freakin annoying!!!! I like to remind them of the time when Eric Crouch ran over one of their DB's like he wasn't even there!!!! Bunch of :asshat