Niles Paul

I see that he is slated to play Z (I think thats a slot). Anyone know who else plays there? And will he be in the mix.

Yeah Skers, I think he will see playing time...Nunn is the starter, and Peterson is also listed there, if you want to incorporate the depth chart for the position.

Surprisingly, NU is fairly deep at WR this year, but if the drops come back, Paul will get a look. I think he will anyway, IMO, based on the large amount of WR's Callahan uses in the offense.

I see that he is slated to play Z (I think thats a slot). Anyone know who else plays there? And will he be in the mix.

Yeah Skers, I think he will see playing time...Nunn is the starter, and Peterson is also listed there, if you want to incorporate the depth chart for the position.

Surprisingly, NU is fairly deep at WR this year, but if the drops come back, Paul will get a look. I think he will anyway, IMO, based on the large amount of WR's Callahan uses in the offense.

Well if Nunn is the starter at that position Paul may edge Peterson out next year. I like Peterson alot, even though he is slow he does catch most balls thrown at him, but I have seen Paul play in high school, and he is amazing.......damn our WR's will be good for a long time!

Well if Nunn is the starter at that position Paul may edge Peterson out next year. I like Peterson alot, even though he is slow he does catch most balls thrown at him, but I have seen Paul play in high school, and he is amazing.......damn our WR's will be good for a long time!

I hope you're right...time to start getting some 4 and 5 star recruits...I haven't seen any clips of Paul...who does he remind you of?

I hope you're right...time to start getting some 4 and 5 star recruits...I haven't seen any clips of Paul...who does he remind you of?

a taller, faster, Ahman Green

a taller, faster, Ahman Green

That could be scary fun! :o:w00t

He is Ahman Greens Nephew!......I'd have to say Anthony Gonzales from OSU. He has good speed, great hands and plays bigger than he really is at 6'1" 210. He is pretty evasive but he seems to like to lay the boom if he runs out of space, and isnt scared of the middle. All in all a very solid WR for the Huskers as a fairly speedy possesion guy.

He is Ahman Greens Nephew!......I'd have to say Anthony Gonzales from OSU. He has good speed, great hands and plays bigger than he really is at 6'1" 210. He is pretty evasive but he seems to like to lay the boom if he runs out of space, and isnt scared of the middle. All in all a very solid WR for the Huskers as a fairly speedy possesion guy.

And he really knows how to dominate the opposing player. He has great hands, and in every game last year, he was alwyas out-muscling the opponent. I am so excited to watch him play another four years at my school, after I saw him play three at my high school! GBR

And he really knows how to dominate the opposing player. He has great hands, and in every game last year, he was alwyas out-muscling the opponent. I am so excited to watch him play another four years at my school, after I saw him play three at my high school! GBR

You went to North?

You went to North?

Yeah. It was awesome watching him play.

Good Niles Paul clip here:

Great student/person as well as athlete. Can't wait to see the national press get ahold of this story.

Great student/person as well as athlete. Can't wait to see the national press get ahold of this story.

Especialy the story about his mom.

Especialy the story about his mom.

Yeah it was fun to know him these last four years, and eveything said in that video about him is true. It's going to be great to see him this year, and I think he will be the first freshman to break out under Callahan his first year here. Cogdon did good, and so did Turner, but I think Niles, even with all the talent at the position, will see plenty of time this year.