Crowd not into the game saturday

DJR313

I went to the game against Baylor on saturday and I had a lot of fun. I was pleased to see that people came out to see the game, but I was a little disappointed in the crowd at the game. I saw MANY people sitting the entire game, not making any noise. A lot of the noise I did hear was "Way to go Cosgrove" and "You Suck Cosgrove". Ya know, I don't think it's Kevin Cosgrove's fault that Chad Sievers and Bo Ruud get suckered in by any sort of play fake and forget they have to cover a back or tight end. If you are going to come to the game and be negative when Nebraska wins by almost 5 touchdowns, then I don't think the team really needs your support. Give up your tickets to someone who will enjoy the game and root passionately for the team win or lose. And if you do enjoy the games, make some noise, the crowd energy saturday at the game was borderline pathetic. I remember going to a game against Utah St. where the crowd was more jacked up. Let's Go Husker Nation!

I agree, I was at the game too and thought that the crowd was really out of it. I thought the crowd (or what was left of them) was great on the last two plays of the game when Morris wouldn't just run out the clock. I for one was hopeing that we would get an interception and run it all the way back on them.

I went to the game against Baylor on saturday and I had a lot of fun. I was pleased to see that people came out to see the game, but I was a little disappointed in the crowd at the game. I saw MANY people sitting the entire game, not making any noise. A lot of the noise I did hear was "Way to go Cosgrove" and "You Suck Cosgrove". Ya know, I don't think it's Kevin Cosgrove's fault that Chad Sievers and Bo Ruud get suckered in by any sort of play fake and forget they have to cover a back or tight end. If you are going to come to the game and be negative when Nebraska wins by almost 5 touchdowns, then I don't think the team really needs your support. Give up your tickets to someone who will enjoy the game and root passionately for the team win or lose. And if you do enjoy the games, make some noise, the crowd energy saturday at the game was borderline pathetic. I remember going to a game against Utah St. where the crowd was more jacked up. Let's Go Husker Nation!

It's like I've been saying, it's not the same. It's just not the same.

I think it was the best crowd all year. I'm not sure what that says based on this year.