Burkes weighs in

I wish that I could drop 10 lbs. at that rate.

Go to Academy and buy Football gear....Run 2 miles in it. Mission Accomplished! :thumbs

I don't think anyone outside of Texas knows what Academy is. It's a sporting goods store chain that sells decent(not state of the art) sporting goods. Call me capt. redundant. Great store though. Used ProV-1s, 20count for $24.99. :woo

Thank you! Sometimes I forget where I am at! :worship

I'm glad you're not under water, Lots of rain yesterday, eh? We got some of it, not as bad as the

Houston area, though.

Oh Dear Lord yes! I work in La Porte, (home of Castille!), and I had to find an alternate route home. Lets just say that I am glad I drive a truck! Water came up to my grille! And whats worse.....my entire office building flooded, no lie we got about 5 inches in the office alone. But the total after everything....11 Inches in 5 hours!!!!

I wish that I could drop 10 lbs. at that rate.

Go to Academy and buy Football gear....Run 2 miles in it. Mission Accomplished! :thumbs

I don't think anyone outside of Texas knows what Academy is. It's a sporting goods store chain that sells decent(not state of the art) sporting goods. Call me capt. redundant. Great store though. Used ProV-1s, 20count for $24.99. :woo

Thank you! Sometimes I forget where I am at! :worship

not me, this is the hotest goddamn place i have ever lived, although this summer has been wet and mild by comparision.