SOX WIN!!! SOX WIN!!!!!

RedCountry

Holy crap what a marathon of a series this has been! :duel Gotta give it up to the Sox for pullin these last two games out when they cuda easily folded. :worship Many Ortiz is HUGE! in more ways than one. Wow, 5+ hrs and 14 innings. I coudlnt believe when I got home and the game was still on. Geez the Cards game is already almost over.. and the MNF game is at halftime before the Sox Yanks game ended. Wow. That is great baseball. :clap

Holy crap what a marathon of a series this has been! :duel Gotta give it up to the Sox for pullin these last two games out when they cuda easily folded. :worship Many Ortiz is HUGE! in more ways than one. Wow, 5+ hrs and 14 innings. I coudlnt believe when I got home and the game was still on. Geez the Cards game is already almost over.. and the MNF game is at halftime before the Sox Yanks game ended. Wow. That is great baseball. :clap

Bite me ...Yanks destroy the Sox game 6

Holy crap what a marathon of a series this has been!  :duel  Gotta give it up to the Sox for pullin these last two games out when they cuda easily folded.  :worship  Many Ortiz is HUGE! in more ways than one.  Wow, 5+ hrs and 14 innings.  I coudlnt believe when I got home and the game was still on.  Geez the Cards game is already almost over.. and the MNF game is at halftime before the Sox Yanks game ended. Wow.  That is great baseball.  :clap

Bite me ...Yanks destroy the Sox game 6

Not if schilling is healthy they won't. Lieber will get lit up is my prediction.