Dailey didn't make list of top QB's

they must have screwed up the heading to the article or something....numbers alone, daily had one of the best, if not the best, outings this past weeked.

yeah they must have. It's dailey for your info. He had a good game but it was against baylor and that doesn't take much. It's alot easier to get comfy passing when they are wide open compared to when you have to make a perfect pass. We will see on saturday how he does.

they must have screwed up the heading to the article or something....numbers alone, daily had one of the best, if not the best, outings this past weeked.

yeah they must have. It's dailey for your info. He had a good game but it was against baylor and that doesn't take much. It's alot easier to get comfy passing when they are wide open compared to when you have to make a perfect pass. We will see on saturday how he does.

thanks mr. spellcheck on the typing error. i believe the heading didn't include anything about who the game was against...it just said top passing performances, in which dailey should be included.

thanks mr. spellcheck on the typing error. i believe the heading didn't include anything about who the game was against...it just said top passing performances, in which dailey should be included.

Thats what I said, the heading must be messed up. When you lead the nation in picks though, its going to be hard to get alot of credit.

This list appears to have been posted at 12:35am, which would be before any of saturdays game... not sure what the point of it was really.. maybe it was the previous weeks top performers, which.. dailey definitely would not have been on.

But, yes.. it is very hard to get recognition when you lead the nation in turn-overs. At this point, I'm not so sure he deserves alot of recognition, but he seems to be improving.

Ok..Ok...Ok....it was only against Baylor. But it was against a Baylor team that only gives up 193 yards passing a game. Dailey had a great day and I wish you would give him some props Bernard. No other quarterback has thrown for 200 yards on Baylor yet this year and yet you refuse to give Dailey props for throwing for over 300 yards, five touchdowns, and NO interceptions. Give me a break.....he had a great day.

Ok..Ok...Ok....it was only against Baylor. But it was against a Baylor team that only gives up 193 yards passing a game. Dailey had a great day and I wish you would give him some props Bernard. No other quarterback has thrown for 200 yards on Baylor yet this year and yet you refuse to give Dailey props for throwing for over 300 yards, five touchdowns, and NO interceptions. Give me a break.....he had a great day.

well put gamecocks....and before mr. spellcheck can correct you..it's benard NOT bernard. lol

He did fine your right, but they were wide open most of the time. As far as baylor's defense. You always look at the numbers but not the teams they play. They beat north texas and texas state. I bet them are some dandies teams. They they have played uab,another dandy team who runs the ball. Then they have played texas who with vince young and benson is a rushing team and mizzou is kind of a passing team with smith and they seem to do ok against them.

He did fine your right, but they were wide open most of the time. As far as baylor's defense. You always look at the numbers but not the teams they play. They beat north texas and texas state. I bet them are some dandies teams. They they have played uab,another dandy team who runs the ball. Then they have played texas who with vince young and benson is a rushing team and mizzou is kind of a passing team with smith and they seem to do ok against them.

There were three wide open passes. Everything else was covered pretty well or a great read against a zone defense. Yes Baylor does not have the athletes to run with Fluellen on a fly pattern but Dailey looked off the safety and delivered a perfect pass that hit Fluellen in stride. His passes were right on the money with some good defense by Baylor on most plays.

There were three wide open passes. Everything else was covered pretty well or a great read against a zone defense. Yes Baylor does not have the athletes to run with Fluellen on a fly pattern but Dailey looked off the safety and delivered a perfect pass that hit Fluellen in stride. His passes were right on the money with some good defense by Baylor on most plays.

lol ok. I'll wait to see that against ksu. I watched the callahan show, their was guys running wide open all over.

lol ok. I'll wait to see that against ksu. I watched the callahan show, their was guys running wide open all over.

Did you see Fluellen first touchdown, or Kreiwalds touchdown, or how about the way Dailey lobbed the ball over a defensive lineman on that screen pass that hit Ross right when he was turning around. All pretty good for players not being open.

How do you define "wide open"? Wide open to the rest of us is no one within, say, 5 yards. There were plenty of throws that game where there was a defender on the receiver.

I can only imagine your excuses if we beat KSU.

Oh and about the spelling thing. I agree to a point. I mean we all learned how to spell in kindergarten. No reason to look like a jackass, unless of course you are one.