KU game

Any idea what tickets are going for and if it is a good possibility to find a couple of tickets outside before the game?

Can buy them from the ticket office starting today...$75

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...;ATCLID=1157441

Football Tickets Available Tuesday at 8 a.m.

Husker fans will have a chance to attend the 283rd consecutive sellout at Memorial Stadium when Nebraska takes on Nevada, Sept. 1, at 2:30 p.m.

View larger Courtesy: Prange Aerial Photography, Lincoln, Nebraska

Husker fans will have a chance to attend the 283rd consecutive sellout at Memorial Stadium when Nebraska takes on Nevada, Sept. 1, at 2:30 p.m.

Lincoln - Nebraska football fans have an opportunity to buy tickets to a pair of Husker home games and three road games during the 2007 season on Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 8 a.m.

Because two non-conference opponents did not sell all of their ticket allotments, tickets to NU's home games against Nevada (Sept. 1) and Ball State (Sept. 22) will be made available. Fans can purchase up to six tickets per person for each of the two home games through Huskers.com or by calling 1-800-8BIGRED. A total of 500 tickets are available for each of the two home games at a cost of $55 per ticket.

The tickets to Nebraska's home games sold out in less than 10 minutes on Tuesday morning.

In addition, Husker fans also have an opportunity to three Big 12 Conference road games - at Missouri, Kansas and Colorado. Those tickets will be available for fans to purchase by calling 1-800-8BIGRED. Fans can also purchase tickets to all five games in person at the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office in the parking garage across the street from Memorial Stadium.

Nebraska fans hoping to follow the Huskers to Columbia, Mo., when they take on the Missouri Tigers on Saturday, Oct. 6, can purchase tickets for a cost of $65 each. Tickets to Nebraska's game at Kansas in Lawrence on Nov. 3 can be purchased for $75, while tickets to the Huskers' annual post-Thanksgiving showdown with Colorado in Boulder can be purchased for $60.

All tickets to Nebraska's road games must be made over the phone at 1-800-8BIGRED or in person at the NU Athletic Ticket Office.

Historically it has been very easy to get tickets for like $15 outside the stadium. We have been going to Lawrence for the Husker game since about 1990.

Times are changing though - it is tougher now to get tickets. The ones released via the web this morning were going for $75 a piece via Huskers.com! It probably depends on how KU's season goes. If they are in bowl contention, then tickets might be tough to find, but if they go like 2 - 6 to start the season, the KU fans will move on toward Basketball season and there will be tons of tickets available for cheap.

Definately make the trip if at all possible! The campus is beautiful, and Lawrence is a great college town. Tons of great bars for pre & post game festivities.

I ALWAYS bought tickets outside the stadium for less than face in years past when I needed them until two years ago. It was that bad Karma and KU's first win in decades that my wife and I got locked out two years ago. So we went up to the hill and watched the game from the 'sky box' seats. Not a bad alternative and it was free.

The decision on this year's options are up to you.

haha....you parked all the way over by Allen Fieldhouse? I went to KU and for anyone that goes to the game, i STRONGLY recommend parking on the streets around the stadium. Sometimes you have to pay like 5 dollars but people let you park on the lawns and in their alleys.

Normally there is no problem getting a cheap ticket outside of the stadium. However, KU will have a good record when we play them this year because their schedule is cake. If you look at it, I would not be surprised if they are 7-1 when we play them (which would mean beating KSUcks and Baylor).

Cheap tickets at game time will be a difficult find this year.

I'll be going...assuming my KU friends are able to fly back to KC for it. I've been hearing $75 too and they are available online now. I'm probably just going to hold out until game day to see if I can get them outside (although, if I'm wearing RED I wonder how many KU fans will be generous enough to me?)

And you can bet I'm NOT looking forward to being the only Husker fan amongst all my KU friends who will most definitely be reminding me of what happened the last time the Huskers played KU in Lawrence.

blah

I will be there come hell or high water. I used to live in Lawrence in the late 80's. Its a great town and loads of fun when Nebraska comes to play. The KU fans are cordial and respectful and are just as eager to jump into a Nebraska table at the bars to have fun as they are letting NU fans sit at theirs. It's great. I went to a game there In 01 or 02 cant remember which, before I moved to Texas, and it hadnt changed. Still the same great experience..