Sites on the internet to receive live audio and video of Husker games

hi all:

this fall my work will require me to be away from home on several football saturdays. i was wondering if someone could post a reply listing the best sites on the web (if there are any) that provide live audio and video feeds of husker football games. i took a look at huskers.com, but the only thing i could find was something called N-Side that provides both pre and post game interviews as well as condensed versions of the games, but has no mention of live audio and video for the football games. i understand that for the televised games the TV networks and the athletic department work out deals that probably prohibit live showings of the events, but i was hoping that there might be a radio station in nebraska that provides a live audio internet feed. i don't live in nebraska so i don't know which radio stations carry the husker games, so if anybody has a suggestion please let me know.

:yeah

As far as live video, you're screwed. what i did a couple of times last year when nothing was televised is listen to the Pinnacle Network on the computer while hooked up to espn.com or cbssportsline.com with their "live" play-by-play graphic (basically a football field with a bar showing drives, time left, etc), and text of what the last play was. Of course, they were waaaay behind the live radio feed. It was good to see stats as the game went on, though. total yards, time outs left, etc