Fumble!!!!!!

I don't see why you had to knock me on that. I just stated my opinion, which is the purpose of this board. If I have the same opinion that everyone else has, am I not suppose to state it, cuz its that obvious. If you could give me the rules on which OPINIONS are to be posted and which aren't that would be great. But until then, I really don't see a need for you to be knocking my obvious opinions.

Wasn't knocking you and you can post what you want. I was just saying that it's pretty obvious that mathmatically we can still win the big 12 north but the odds are about as good as me winning the lottery.

The odds arent that bad. Not 1.6mil to one. Its kinda tough to listen on the radio but the D needed some motivation or is it just a road thing. I dont know I wouldnt make a good fb coach just make a good fan. Im going to predict that Ill still like the team even if they lose to MU. Those are fantastic odds.

GBR :)

The odds arent that bad. Not 1.6mil to one. Its kinda tough to listen on the radio but the D needed some motivation or is it just a road thing. I dont know I wouldnt make a good fb coach just make a good fan. Im going to predict that Ill still like the team even if they lose to MU. Those are fantastic odds.

GBR :)

I'd say the odds are pretty close to that at this point. The coaches and schemes just aren't there.

With NU being so inconsistant both offensively and defensively this year it would be pretty easy to say that we will not win the north. But what if everything does come together in the up coming weeks. What if we make all of those tackles? What if we don't turn the ball over? What if we make some of those big plays? I know that it seems unlikely that it will happen this year. But both the offense and defense have put together good games just not during the same game. I really wish I could watch a complete game from the Huskers this year so that I can see some promise in the system and the team in general.

With NU being so inconsistant both offensively and defensively this year it would be pretty easy to say that we will not win the north. But what if everything does come together in the up coming weeks. What if we make all of those tackles? What if we don't turn the ball over? What if we make some of those big plays? I know that it seems unlikely that it will happen this year. But both the offense and defense have put together good games just not during the same game. I really wish I could watch a complete game from the Huskers this year so that I can see some promise in the system and the team in general.

Alot of what if's, I think we have the talent but I don't think we have this system or this coaching staff.

I think that every team we play is looking at the past and seeing what we did to them and believe that they have a chance at redemption, so we get their best game. We need to show up on both sides of the ball with a gut burning fire that we used to have. If we can do that and get a break hear and there we can still win the north and get a respectable bowl. if not it looks like :flush this post season

That's the key two more wins. Have you noticed a pattern same as last year with Solich the big games the skers kinda smell but the easy games arent quite as bad. This year may be in the crapper but with more good recruiting the future looks brighter Maybe we might even create a negative pressure void next year but IMO the recruiting will start to make a difference hopefully on both sides of the ball. But its like the coach says, 3-4 plays are making the difference in the game and I definitely agree. I dont think the coaching is less effective this year than last just a huge difference in viewpoint. The bad thing is and I dont know if Benard has brought it up yet or not but the KSU option was working good especially since our D couldnt tackle very good saturday.

GBR

I love to hear with some good recruiting Callahan will make wco work :wacko:

I cant disagree enough, Callahan is not only getting out played he is getting out coached and badly.... ITs as if after half time no adjustments are made and we stay in the same weak sets down after down.... ever wonder why he was fired from the raiders?

Alot of what if's, I think we have the talent but I don't think we have this system or this coaching staff.

Thank god someone else can see what the true problem is :horns2:):clap:clap:clap:clap