My son's first Husker game....

Make sure to take them to the Trophy Room at the West Stadium. There is usually a long line to view the 3 Heismans. I you are not in a hurry after the game I suggest going then because the line isn't as long.

In the past, you could get players autographs after they came out of the lockerroom under the south stadium bleachers. I don't know how it works now that they dress in the North stadium. We used to be able to go out on the field then as well.

It's pretty simple, but buy him a balloon for him to release when NU scores a TD. I always thought I was cool to get to do that as a kid!

Also, maybe buy a mini-husker football and play catch on the way to the stadium. I did that with my guys in college, so there's nothing wrong with that! Not sure if they'll still allow the balls in the stadium, however.

Hello everyone, tommorow I will be taking my 9 year old son to his first Husker game, I myself havn't been to many games over the years, just a couple.

Are there things to do around the stadium before the game?

Someone mentioned the other day that they do something for kids at the track complex, is that true?

Any other activities that you could think of to help make this an unforgetable day for my son would be much appreciated.

I hope its ok to post this on this part of the board, if its in the incorrect place please excuse me.

Thank you for your help.

Just have fun! I wish I was there!

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions on what to do with my son at the Husker game last Sat. We had a blast, and i'm sure it will be a day spent with me that he will never forget.

I took a couple picture's, and thought i'd post them here.

Thanks again for the help.

e7d7fa7e.jpg

e7d7fb50.jpg

What a nice-lookin kid, hope he had a great time!