Cant travel to the game so

i just got home from buying a 47" HD/LCD TV to watch the game on tomorrow and all other games that i can DVR this season

next purchase will be surround sound

Hope ya got a HD feed, also. Regardless, congratulations!

unfortunately i think the game is not broadcast out he in HD, but still a good picture on regular channels

i just got home from buying a 47" HD/LCD TV to watch the game on tomorrow and all other games that i can DVR this season

unfortunately i think the game is not broadcast out he in HD, but still a good picture on regular channels

Yeah - I was thinking of the rest of the season. The difference between regular broadcasts and true HD is stunning.

Yeah - I was thinking of the rest of the season. The difference between regular broadcasts and true HD is stunning.

my cable company does include quite a few HD channels so hopefully i will be able to get a couple of games on them

We just did that last month only I got a 42 inch and went ahead and bought the surround sound.

Well I didn't, the hubby did but I paid for it- that makes it mine right??? Anyway...very cool and can't wait to see the Huskers on it.

Enjoy the games rob.

GBR

We just did that last month only I got a 42 inch and went ahead and bought the surround sound.

Well I didn't, the hubby did but I paid for it- that makes it mine right???

***SNIP***

I thought everything in the house belongs to the wife. Well, according to my wife...

just the good stuff...

***SNIP***

I thought everything in the house belongs to the wife. Well, according to my wife...

just the good stuff...

Ah - that's why she says she owns me. Gotcha...

***SNIP***

just the good stuff...

half the money and all of the pu$$y and you wonder why women get so uptight sometimes

***SNIP***

just the good stuff...

half the money and all of the pu$$y and you wonder why women get so uptight sometimes

Preach on, brotha!

Nice DC Cab reference, by the way!