HUSKER NATION

!!

I'm in new york, where is this Husker watch site?

Probably several hours from me I'm assuming.... <_<

Where in NY? There's a site in the city. You can find that info on Plan-it Husker, a forum on this same site listed under the Husker Football link at the Husker Sports page.

I'm trying to get one going in the Albany area, if you're near there.

I'm in albany as well

:thumbs:cheers Awesome! I'll let you know what's up with Ziggy's when I call them today (they open at 2). I might just go down there even if they can't get this game, just to get a feel for the place and maybe take in some of the Wake Forest game. I'll PM you my phone number (if I can figure out how to do that). If I can't, we can resume this discussion on the Plan-it Husker forum, as then we'd be the only ones in the post. Let me know if you can't find it for some reason. It's titled something like "Albany area Husker fans" and was just posted today.

OK, Nicole, I sent you a PM.

Ok boys it's game day :) lets lace up the cleats, put your eye black on, tighten up your chin strap, tighten up your pads and go smack some Nevada heads around :bang --- I can't wait for kick off GO BIG RED --- GO BIG RED!!!

Who ever is going to the game have a blast I will be @ a HUSKERS Watch Site here in NY cheering all game

Where in NY are you? I'm in Cornwall.

GO BIG RED!

I can't freakin wait to get home from work!!!! I got my DVR set to record so I won't miss anything!!! 3:30 can't get here fast enough for me............ :bonez:bonez:bonez

BRI are you in the eastern time zone? because kickoff is at 2:30 in lincoln

No I get off work at 3:30................ ;)

at about 1:45 go up to your boss and throw up on his shoes, he will let you go home

Yeah right all he would say is I hope you feel better after you go home at 3:30. :bang

isnt it a union violation to make you work on a Husker Televised Game Day?

It should be!!! I wonder if I can get that written into our next bargaining agreement. <_< I have to go talk to my union rep there is some reason I pay the dues!!!!

The Iowa and Iowa State fans on the other side of the desk will take one look at you and bust out laughing.

Seriously, I hope you get to see all the second half.

I can't freakin wait to get home from work!!!! I got my DVR set to record so I won't miss anything!!! 3:30 can't get here fast enough for me............ :bonez:bonez:bonez

BRI are you in the eastern time zone? because kickoff is at 2:30 in lincoln

No I get off work at 3:30................ ;)

at about 1:45 go up to your boss and throw up on his shoes, he will let you go home

Yeah right all he would say is I hope you feel better after you go home at 3:30. :bang

isnt it a union violation to make you work on a Husker Televised Game Day?

It should be!!! I wonder if I can get that written into our next bargaining agreement. <_< I have to go talk to my union rep there is some reason I pay the dues!!!!

The Iowa and Iowa State fans on the other side of the desk will take one look at you and bust out laughing.

Seriously, I hope you get to see all the second half.

Oh I'm going to see the WHOLE game because I have a DVR and the wife has strict instructions to make sure that it flips over likes it's supposed to or I can't be held responsible for the things I would break!!!

I'm in albany as well

It is too bad you guys aren't two hours west on the Thruway. Here in Syracuse I'm getting amped for the game myself. I'm over at my parents for the game. My dad bought ESPN GamePlan today so that we could watch the game.

- Matt

I'm in albany as well

It is too bad you guys aren't two hours west on the Thruway. Here in Syracuse I'm getting amped for the game myself. I'm over at my parents for the game. My dad bought ESPN GamePlan today so that we could watch the game.

- Matt

Nice haha.

I am willing to travel. Specially for the USC game.

And thanks Cornhuskermac, keep in touch about it, if I find anything I'd be sure to let you know as well.

:thumbs

Sometimes I don't like NY. only for this reason.

;)