2007 Tunnel Walk

No, I haven't found it on YouTube yet but I can pretty much give you guys the details.

As the MikeyBo music begins, it opens up with a video that looks like you're flying above the clouds. Three Nebraska airplanes appear and it takes you inside of them. You hear "It's time to play the game" and a woman says, "You guys ready to go" The Blackshirts on the plane say "yes" or something along those lines and then parachute from the plane down to Memorial Stadium by the Blackshirts statue. The Blackshirts statue comes alive as a spark of lightning makes the player being tackled in the statue wear the Nevada helmet and the tacklers come alive and bring down the player. Then an animated version of the Tom and Nancy Osborne complex appears and you see the new waterfall. The camera goes past the waterfall and into the locker room where an animated team stands looking at a TV screen that comes alive displaying the words "I PLAY FOR NEBRASKA". Then it takes you outside of the stadium and the tunnel doors blow open in a fireball. Then Sirius starts as the cameras show Bill Callahan and the Huskers walking through the tunnel.

This is basically what I can re-collect from this afternoon. Bits and pieces I may not have remembered correctly but this is the gist of it. I really like this Tunnel Walk except for the cheesy airplane part. Husker fans will be pleased to hear that Sirius is indeed still in and MikeyBo's song hasn't completely taken over. However, I did like how the new music really fit with the animation. It certainly got me ready to cheer :bonez

I thought it was pretty cool ... I really liked last years with the players talking ... that was AWESOME ... but I love the new song ... so I kind wish it could be both instead of the virtualization video like in the years past ... I thought they were going to try and get away from that ... but I guess not ... oh well.

IIEKM7IrGZg

Actually I was pretty drunk last night...it's better than I originally thoiught

Music is the best pasrt

Here's the feed from