pregame warmup song

• 5 months later...

In addition to Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight," they play Kanye West's "Stronger," but there's another rap song they play that's ungodly difficult to identify because of the amount of bass. I'm hoping someone here maybe knows it or sits in an area of the stadium that isn't like sitting on a subwoofer :ahhhhhhhh Thanks for any help I can get!!!

The version of "In the Air Tonight" that they play isn't by Phil Collins. It's a cover by Nonpoint.

Uh, no, it's Phil Collins' version. Big distinction between the two. Nonpoint's version was used in the Miami Vice soundtrack and is styled much differently. Thanks for playing, though!!!

Now, can anyone answer my original question that really had little to do with Phil Collins' song?

The version of "In the Air Tonight" that they play isn't by Phil Collins. It's a cover by Nonpoint.

Uh, no, it's Phil Collins' version. Big distinction between the two. Nonpoint's version was used in the Miami Vice soundtrack and is styled much differently. Thanks for playing, though!!!

Now, can anyone answer my original question that really had little to do with Phil Collins' song?

Sorry, sir. I know that the Basketball warm-ups include the Nonpoint cover, so I assumed that they played the same one for football. Completely my mistake. :dunno

Sorry, sir. I know that the Basketball warm-ups include the Nonpoint cover, so I assumed that they played the same one for football. Completely my mistake. :dunno

Not a big deal at all my friend. :cheers Thanks for the help guys!