Stump the Chump

Heartbreak Ridge? The Clint Eastwood movie? I think that's it...

very good, at the rifle range. Gunny highway then takes the weapon and puts a 3 round shot group at 300 meters that could be covered by a silver dollar

You almost had me there - I only saw it once. My favorite part is when Clint beat the crap out of the "Hulk" enlisted guy when he first was assigned the unit.

you mean Sweed---Johanson

"for the record, where did you work while you were attending medical school"

Stumped - that one's not ringing ANY bells...

from "Big Daddy"

Adam Sandler is on trial and his best friends girlfriend is on the stand, she is a doctor and through out the movie he makes fun of her for being a "Hooters Girl".

from "Big Daddy"

Adam Sandler is on trial and his best friends girlfriend is on the stand, she is a doctor and through out the movie he makes fun of her for being a "Hooters Girl".

Might was well confess - I can't stand Sandler's comedy. Tried watching a few of his movies, and never made it through a single one.

from "Big Daddy"

Might was well confess - I can't stand Sandler's comedy. Tried watching a few of his movies, and never made it through a single one.

well there goes #10 then, i was going to pull something out of Billy Madison or happy Gilmore but now I cant because that wouldnt be fair.