kunalic

skersfan23

I have an interesting question. Did anyone see another touchback in any of the other college games these last few days? I don't remember one myself, but it seems to me there should have been some. Can't have been too many, though.

I know the USC kicker had at least one, I watched a replay of their game late last night and he had one in the 2nd half. I missed the first half of the game though.

Nice to see it. And you could see that he had a smile on his face every time. I do, however, wish he could get a litle more air under the ball (I know you can't always have both)....I kept waiting for one of those line drives to not make it all the way there, and as fast as they were carrying, our coverage couldn't have been much further than midfield. But I'll take it as long as they keep going out of the endzone!!!

I went to the KU game this last weekend and their kicker put several in the end zone, maybe 4?

On a side note, KU's Reesing (QB) is a very nice upgrade from the position last year. He played very sharp, missed very few throws, and made some great plays with his legs. Overall their offense looked very well tuned and dangerous than any KU offense in recent memory.

Their defense didn't look that great, although they stopped the team they were facing.

I'm more worried about KU than I was Friday night, to say the least.

I went to the KU game this last weekend and their kicker put several in the end zone, maybe 4?

On a side note, KU's Reesing (QB) is a very nice upgrade from the position last year. He played very sharp, missed very few throws, and made some great plays with his legs. Overall their offense looked very well tuned and dangerous than any KU offense in recent memory.

Their defense didn't look that great, although they stopped the team they were facing.

I'm more worried about KU than I was Friday night, to say the least.

I am worried about this game as well. Isn't it after the Texas game? hopefully we don't have a road letdown after a big game like we normally do