Bar/restaurant suggestions for MU fan

kbosch74

Good afternoon, Husker fans. Looking forward to the game Saturday.

I'm looking for some suggesstions of MU friendly bars in Lincoln. OK, friendly may not be the word, but anywhere that you can think that MU fans go before/after games. We're not into the frat bars.

Also, if the Cardinals are still in it for Game 6 Sat night, any suggestions on places to watch the game that aren't too crowded? May be a long shot, but any Cardinal-friendly bars?

Thanks for your suggestions!!!

:cheers

I would recommend Lazloos. It has a pretty good atmosphere with plenty of TVs and great alcohol specials. I have yet to see any Husker fan give an out of towner problems there and I don't think that you will have any problems there either. If that place is busy, then there are plenty of other bars down Q street which is just a couple of blocks from the stadium. Good luck and have fun.

You cant go wrong with Barrys - just 1 blk southwest of the stadium. Plenty of room, good cheap beer. The place is huge, and you will blend in fairly easy with other MU fans. But anywhere you go you wont have a problem with NU fans like you would expect from Manhattan Boulder or Columbia - its all about eating drinking and being merry in Lincoln NE.

And then of course O St from the stadium all the way east until about 20th st is covered with places to get totaled. Oh and I dont blame you about the frat holes - tip - avoid the Brass Rail.

These threads should also help: http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...p?showtopic=203

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...p?showtopic=112