NEED 2 USC TIX OR REST OF SEASON TIX

NUFANBLEEDSRED

Man,

I tell you Ive been a NU fan since I was a Kid and Cannot believe how hard is to get these USC tix. I mean 400-650 dollars. We are the BIG RED!!!...But you have to be the Big RICH to get these tix. The team needs the True Fans there not ones who just blow money cuz they have it. I know sounds like im bickering ...but I'll keep trying for tix and pulling for my BOYS!!! and to you other DIE HARDS........................GO BIG RED!!!!

If you can help me find some email me diaz92802@msn.com

Man,

I tell you Ive been a NU fan since I was a Kid and Cannot believe how hard is to get these USC tix. I mean 400-650 dollars. We are the BIG RED!!!...But you have to be the Big RICH to get these tix. The team needs the True Fans there not ones who just blow money cuz they have it. I know sounds like im bickering ...but I'll keep trying for tix and pulling for my BOYS!!! and to you other DIE HARDS........................GO BIG RED!!!!

If you can help me find some email me diaz92802@msn.com

I feel your pain, really!! I cant tell you how many times I had to pay through the nose for games, like Notre Dame and Penn State, because of what the market was demanding. Husker Football is back and people want to watch and be part of it! I sent you an email with the price I am willing to let my tix go for. I assure you I am NOT a scalper and that these are my regular season tix.

Good luck with the hunt.

GO BIG RED! :bonez