***Official Wake Forest Gameday Thread***

Alright ... I just got home from practice this morning ... just saw that fumble by keller ... give me the update guys

Our offense looks kind of odd. Keller has been thowing some good passes. Missed a great oppertunity in the red zone before. Last time they stuffed Lucky on 3rd and 2. We just turned the ball over this time.

ON WFs first possession, McKeon INTd the ball.

Things looking still unsettled. We need to get a touchdown to get everything in gear and take WFs hope away. We are still ok, but, we don't want to give WF hope. We need to dominate them. We ought to have 21 points by halftime, but I don't know if we are going to get there.

Alright ... I just got home from practice this morning ... just saw that fumble by keller ... give me the update guys

Our offense looks kind of odd. Keller has been thowing some good passes. Missed a great oppertunity in the red zone before. Last time they stuffed Lucky on 3rd and 2. We just turned the ball over this time.

ON WFs first possession, McKeon INTd the ball.

Things looking still unsettled. We need to get a touchdown to get everything in gear and take WFs hope away. We are still ok, but, we don't want to give WF hope. We need to dominate them. We ought to have 21 points by halftime, but I don't know if we are going to get there.

Very unsettled, I think their trying to feel out WF's D.