***Official Wake Forest Gameday Thread***

what a terrible win. We totally did not deserve to win that....

but I'll take it. Although we can't play like that next week otherwise we'll get creamed. And is it just me, or is anyone else NOT impressed by Keller yet? He hasn't really done too much to live up to all the hype that was put on him. This kid needs to slow down and start thinking. He's just throwing wild most of the time.

But it's not all just him. Dropped passes, terrible running game on our part and unable to stop the run on the defense part.

We need to start stepping this up if we expect to do better on the road than last year.

Everyone needs a Xanax after that one.

Defense???-where were you today? How many big plays did we give up?

Offense-Keller still forcing stuff.

Billy C-4th & 2----Punt it and play field position----How soon we forget Texas 06

I think the heat played a big factor in our poor performance.

We better see a completely different team next week or it's going to get ugly. We played just good enough to win.

I said this a long time ago. This was going to be a tough game. Wake plays everyone tough, and has for a long time. They don't normally come away with the wins, but who ever plays them normally holds on for dear life. They are well coached and have talent.

This is exactly what I thought would happen. We would win, but it would be a dog fight to the very end. I truly think it did us a lot of good. More so than a blow out victory. The super stars of a week ago are a little humbled now. Maybe they needed that.

Again a win is win. Far better than the opposite. Keep the faith guys. Don't get down on them or the staff. If you go back and look at Wake's results over the last 5 years you will see it happening to every major team they have played. Always just enough to make it close, last year the luck went their way. They were a better team than us at the last time we played them. A lot of turnovers killed them then. They won every stat during that game. I am sure they did again today. Give credit where it is due. They played their butts off, and we played well enough to squeak out a victory. Thank God!

Let's get ready for SC!!!!!