I think...

really? you must mean the bowman catch and the two defensive stands in the red zone, cause that's the only real things i can remember the blackshirts doing during the game.

they ran straight at us and right around us. they picked us apart like no-ones business. wake forest is good, but they ain't THAT good.

cos had better set the boys down and have a talk about tackling.

i think----i dont know what to think

but no matter what was said to the papers about not looking forward to the USC game, i think that is just what our defense did.

the WF DC came up with a good gameplan to shut down the Husker running attack, and Sam Keller looks really uncomfortable back there right now.

Ugh, not a pretty game. I think a positive thing is that we definitely didn't play our best and we ended up winning a tough road game, if only barely. Any previous season under Callahan, I don't think we could have played like that and beat a team like Wake on the road. So I still see an overall improvement in the team, but bleh, they can't play like that and expect to win against anyone better than Wake.

i think----i dont know what to think

but no matter what was said to the papers about not looking forward to the USC game, i think that is just what our defense did.

the WF DC came up with a good gameplan to shut down the Husker running attack, and Sam Keller looks really uncomfortable back there right now.

You are absolutely correct. We all can bitch and moan about how they played and beleive me, I have done tons of bitching for everyone; however, we are 2-0.

Now let's forget this game, and get ready for the Trojans.

I think BC is a dumb A$$

I am sorry, but I agree with the call from Callahan.

Here are my thoughts on why we go for it on 4th down.

1) we go for the field goal and it's blocked; better field position or possible return.

2) Punt-It could get blocked

3) try to pooch punt and miss-kick and give good field position or a possible return.

This is just my thoughts and I know a majority of you are going to agree with me.