Rest of the season

Redout

How will the Huskers finish?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love how everyone has written the Oklahoma game in as a lost. I hope that Bill tells his players that they have no chance down there. It would take a 100% turn around from where are season is going now but stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't say 100% chance of us losing just 99.9%. We will get beat and beat bad.

p.s. sounds like florida is giving spurrier 24 hours to see if he wants job, if spurrier wants it he's taking bo as dcoordinator.

I love how everyone has written the Oklahoma game in as a lost. I hope that Bill tells his players that they have no chance down there. It would take a 100% turn around from where are season is going now but stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't say 100% chance of us losing just 99.9%. We will get beat and beat bad.

p.s. sounds like florida is giving spurrier 24 hours to see if he wants job, if spurrier wants it he's taking bo as dcoordinator.

I can't see that happening. Bo loves Stoops and I can't see him leaving Stoops for the same position in Florida. He has a great team in Oklahoma and I think he will stick it out there until he gets a head coaching job or an NFL job. IMO.

I can't see that happening. Bo loves Stoops and I can't see him leaving Stoops for the same position in Florida. He has a great team in Oklahoma and I think he will stick it out there until he gets a head coaching job or an NFL job. IMO.

He would be the head dog at florida and wouldn't be co. Plus that is how stoops got his big break was from turning florida's defense into the real deal. If bo goes and makes their defense awesome then he will be a head coach asap.