Sporting News predictions

I see it's been about .5 of an hour and USC Trojan is already creating a ruckus.

I agree, the game this weekend is a long-shot for the skers.

Young was simply referring to the "home field advantage." I can only assume that you were being facetious. Or even more likely...a d-bag. If there is one thing USC is known for...it is its d-bags.

Moderator, this person called me a "d-bag". Your rules do not allow this. Please discipline accordingly!

Only two media types are picking a NU victory over USC

Sporting News

These "media types" are on-campus bloggers... :o

The KU blogger doesn't like... "Runza's, considered a delicacy in Nebraska, which consists of soggy bread, onions and beef reheated in a microwave."

Obviously, this KU guy has GOT to try a fresh Runza... those served at the stadium aren't as fresh. Duh!

Maybe its a native Nebraska thing, but Runza's suck.

Well thank god I know that now, two cents noted. :hmmph

Royce Young, Oklahoma

I'm picking a Nebraska upset. I'm not a believer in Bill Callahan, but I am a believer in The Sea Of Red. I still think the 'Huskers home-field advantage is one of the best in the nation and will be worth at least two touchdowns. Nebraska 24, USC 21

Does this clown realize that the "Sea of Red" doesn't actually get to touch the football?

Your dream dies in 41.5 hours, Husker faithful.

really?

in the last 5 years it has had a profound effect on penn st, notre dame, texas, texas tech, oklahoma........I could go on. we are a much better team at home. so is every college team. this isn't rocket science buddy.

USC Tradition-

Nowhere in the rules does it say that name calling is not allowed (as long as it does not contain profanity). Whether or not you find the term "d-bag" as profanity...is a subjective matter.

I'm also yet to see another comment where one "tells" on another.

:nutz

Actually, Rule 1 states, in pertinent part:

"There is absolutely no reason to verbally attack another user (aka flaming), and/or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling).

Any defamatory posts made against HuskerBoard, its representatives, or any other member may result in an immediate ban or temporary account disablement."

Name calling is both defamatory a verbal attack, and thus a violation.