USC probably touches Mark May in inappropriate places

During the WVU/UM half-time show Mark May says "Sam Keller probably wakes up in cold chills every time he goes to bed thinking about that USC defense and he's going to be doing that this game........ USC's great defense is going to make Sam Keller lead this team (and I love how he slipped this little gem in at the end) and he can't."

Coach actually made sense for once, saying that USC is going to have to bring their best game (whilst Mark May is going "whoooooooooooooooooooooooa" like Holtz just predicted a 99-0 upset)

The best was when Davis said at the end "I'd bet if you'd ask Keller, he sleeps like a baby" I'm not even sure if Mayday's own co-hosts like him

No flipping way......Mark May said something negative about Nebraska? I can't believe it. :sarcasm The dude is such an :asshat . When we pull out the win on Saturday, I could only imagine his comments then, something like........crickets chirpping.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

This guy lives on his knees in front of the Trojans, it makes me sick...BTW, what are they going for now, their 5th national title in a row, or is it 6??

I just think it's completely stupid how much ESPN coverage Michigan and Notre Dame are getting...they talk nonstop about these drips like the fungus that does manage to win is back in the driver's seat. If this was NU vs. OU in the same scenario they'd mention real quick that the Big 12 is the worst conference in the world and then go on and on about the Big East.

Seriously, could someone west of the Mississippi (or better yet, the Missouri) start a major sports channel that isn't East Coast and Big Ten biased???

During the WVU/UM half-time show Mark May says "Sam Keller probably wakes up in cold chills every time he goes to bed thinking about that USC defense and he's going to be doing that this game........ USC's great defense is going to make Sam Keller lead this team (and I love how he slipped this little gem in at the end) and he can't."

Coach actually made sense for once, saying that USC is going to have to bring their best game (whilst Mark May is going "whoooooooooooooooooooooooa" like Holtz just predicted a 99-0 upset)

The best was when Davis said at the end "I'd bet if you'd ask Keller, he sleeps like a baby" I'm not even sure if Mayday's own co-hosts like him

Yep, I saw all of that and all I could do is laugh. I don't think there is a word that would best describe Mark May anyway's.