This is chapping my ass

nepolo7

Please--you all have nothing on the Dallas Morning News/Belo Media down here (ABC).

They're in the ******* Big XII, and they cut the feed to the Nebraska/Nevada game...and they were the reason the NU/NV game was blacked out for the Dallas-area on ESPN Gameplan.

And to add insult to injury, Belo media owns the Dallas Morning News, one of the worst newspapers known to man. It's sports section is a festering pile of **** and it's College Sports writer is a former Whorn beat writer that can't count to ******* 12...or XII as it were.

Oh, and they still insist that TexAss actually won the National Championship in 1970...but if you want to get under their skin, just ask a TexAss fan who they beat to get that NC, and watch the steam pour out their ignorant ears.

yeah, but the only reason ESPN is giving us so much coverage is because it is on their family of networks. Tennessee/Florida will be a good game too, but no one is talking about that one either.

I know you may not be getting your husker fill in Chi town, but sitting in the epicenter here in Lincoln I am getting the twitches waiting for this game will all the media.

I live in Chicago and with the USC NU game coming up all douche bag radio hosts are talking about is to 0 and 2 games playing each other this weekend in Michigan. Why not talk about some teams that can beat a double A team

Yeah, I'm with you brutha, I live in Nebraska, and all I get is talk about the Huskers. We should picket our local radio stations until they change their ways. You're in Big 10 country, goes with the territory guy.

I live in Chicago and with the USC NU game coming up all douche bag radio hosts are talking about is to 0 and 2 games playing each other this weekend in Michigan. Why not talk about some teams that can beat a double A team

Yeah, I'm with you brutha, I live in Nebraska, and all I get is talk about the Huskers. We should picket our local radio stations until they change their ways. You're in Big 10 country, goes with the territory guy.

Yeah, I'm in big 10 country, so I expect much of the talk to be about those teams, but I do expect an occasional mention about big games outside of the conference, especially when there is nothing worth talking about in the big 10. Listening to these clowns, you wouldn't know that there is college football outside of the big 10.

An example of the extreme nearsighted sports coverage is that if no Chicago baseball team makes the playoffs, World Series coverage will likely be a fourth or fifth page story in the sports section, after stories about the Bear's backup punter.

Yeah, I'm in SEC country and it's all about Georgia, Alabama, and Tenn. You think that they would have someting better to talk about like the Huskers. It goes with the territority. It does get old hearing about the second coming of Bear Bryant :rollin , the supposed big year of the Dawgs :lol: , but I still wear my Husker hat with pride. :bonez

NEBRASKA 28

USC 24

I live in MN, so I'm subjected to big 10 crap all day. The great thing about this year is that between the Big 10 network fiasco and the fact the entire conference blows, they never mention them anymore. Unfortunately, that means more time devoted to the Vikqueens. So it's really a loss either way, but at least I dont have to hear about the Gophers or Michigan.