LSU fan here.. GEAUX Big Red!!

beatsaban

Even though I would love for there to be a USC/LSU matchup in the BSC game (hopefully we make it through our schedule)... there is nothing I would enjoy more than you guys beating down the Trojans this weekend.

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck..... also be prepared for them to talk about USC the entire game even if you guys are playing really well.

Here's a good luck wish passed along from the bayou...

GEAUX BIG RED!

Even though I would love for there to be a USC/LSU matchup in the BSC game (hopefully we make it through our schedule)... there is nothing I would enjoy more than you guys beating down the Trojans this weekend.

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck..... also be prepared for them to talk about USC the entire game even if you guys are playing really well.

GEAUX BIG RED!

THANKS BUDDY! I WANT NOTHING MORE THAT TO SEE THE PS2 THEORY COME TO LIFE - WITH US PLAYING YOU FOR THE NC.

GBR

From the early games, it looks like it's going to be Oklahoma and LSU in the National Championship. So far, both teams have rolled over their opponents - hardly broken a sweat. Each has an excellent chance going undefeated this season.

And thanks for the sentiment. A victory would not only be sweet for Husker fans, I think a lot of the college football world would also love to see it.

From the early games, it looks like it's going to be Oklahoma and LSU in the National Championship. So far, both teams have rolled over their opponents - hardly broken a sweat. Each has an excellent chance going undefeated this season.

And thanks for the sentiment. A victory would not only be sweet for Husker fans, I think a lot of the college football world would also love to see it.

Even though I'm a huge LSU and Michigan fan (yes I'm in pain right now).. I have always rooted for you guys. I'll admit I'm still abit torn because of the '97 split championship, but I always enjoyed watching your option style offense. Tommy Frazier (sorry if the spelling is wrong) was always so much fun to watch and your defense was always so swarming. Not many teams run the option style much anymore and I know you guys switched with Callahan, but I always find myself rooting for you guys when you're not playing one of my favored teams.

Good luck tomorrow night on the big stage. :woo

You know, it really is kinda funny how the whole country seems to be behind Nebraska. I've seen so many fan bases wishing Nebraska nothing but the best this weekend. Even the Sooner fans have posted well wishes to Nebraska on other boards. It's kinda crazy.

The thing with LSU -- I would much rather play USC this year than them.

Thanks beatsaban. Put on a little red on Saturday, and watch those over confident Trojans come back down to earth. Their bandwagon fans who believe they are invincible need to be brought back down to earth. :)

You know, it really is kinda funny how the whole country seems to be behind Nebraska. I've seen so many fan bases wishing Nebraska nothing but the best this weekend. Even the Sooner fans have posted well wishes to Nebraska on other boards. It's kinda crazy.

Thanks beatsaban. Put on a little red on Saturday, and watch those over confident Trojans come back down to earth. Their bandwagon fans who believe they are invincible need to be brought back down to earth. :)

I'll drink to that. :cheers .. unfortunately I won't be able to wear any red. I'll be selling my Beat $aban shirts on LSU campus and well I have to represent the purple and gold. You can count on the majority of Tiger fans cheering you guys on for sure.

Everybody eventually wants to see the kings fall. After back-to-back championships and 3 of 4 at NU...you know a lot of the country was waiting for NU to slip up. When the Yankees were dominating, who didn't want to see them lose? And I know many people that enjoy seeing the Patriots struggle now and then. It's just human nature to want to see the underdog have a shot against the 'unbeatable'.

GEAUX BIG RED!

Hey bro,

After watching the V-tech game I must say I have great respect for your team. Solid, solid D, very capable offense. At this point I would put my money on seeing you boys make it to the NC. Good luck.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

GEAUX BIG RED!

Hey bro,

After watching the V-tech game I must say I have great respect for your team. Solid, solid D, very capable offense. At this point I would put my money on seeing you boys make it to the NC. Good luck.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

Thanks.. that was one of, if not the most dominating performances we've ever had. I hope we can avoid the turnover bug in the big games and injuries because this could be our year again. My fingers are crossed for sure!

beatsaban,

Thanks for the well wishes!!! I caught a little bit of your game vs. VTech and WOW!! You're guys' defense is fast.

Question for you though. What seems to be the consensus about Miles' name being brought up for the Michigan job (if it opens) since he has the clause in his contract?

Well as much as all of our radio stations are trying to avoid starting that talk (which at this point is probably the right thing to do as far as a distraction goes) it's definitely going to be an issue. While I couldn't blame him for going as I know it would mean so much to him, I would be disappointed to see him go. I'm hoping that he realizes that he's a part of something that could be really special right now and that we have embraced him (a small minority of idiots still don't think he's a good coach...) to the point that this is the place where he belongs. For one thing Michigan needs a serious overhaul.. I'm a Michigan fan and even I will admit that. Now they are talented, but nowhere near as talented as we are down here at LSU and the SEC is a much more powerful conference than the Big 10 at this point in the game.

My fingers are crossed that he stays here, but if he goes I'll be supportive of him because he has a very good reason to take that job...... now don't even get me started about $aban and Alabama. His only tie to that job is $$$$$.

You can view my thoughts at www.beatsaban.com (we seemed to have ruffled quite a few feathers amongst the BAMA fans with our shirts) Read their comments on the "Your Take" page and my comments are in purple.

beatsaban,

Thanks for the well wishes!!! I caught a little bit of your game vs. VTech and WOW!! You're guys' defense is fast.

Question for you though. What seems to be the consensus about Miles' name being brought up for the Michigan job (if it opens) since he has the clause in his contract?

Well as much as all of our radio stations are trying to avoid starting that talk (which at this point is probably the right thing to do as far as a distraction goes) it's definitely going to be an issue. While I couldn't blame him for going as I know it would mean so much to him, I would be disappointed to see him go. I'm hoping that he realizes that he's a part of something that could be really special right now and that we have embraced him (a small minority of idiots still don't think he's a good coach...) to the point that this is the place where he belongs. For one thing Michigan needs a serious overhaul.. I'm a Michigan fan and even I will admit that. Now they are talented, but nowhere near as talented as we are down here at LSU and the SEC is a much more powerful conference than the Big 10 at this point in the game.

My fingers are crossed that he stays here, but if he goes I'll be supportive of him because he has a very good reason to take that job...... now don't even get me started about $aban and Alabama. His only tie to that job is $$$$$.

You can view my thoughts at www.beatsaban.com (we seemed to have ruffled quite a few feathers amongst the BAMA fans with our shirts) Read their comments on the "Your Take" page and my comments are in purple.

The shirts are awesome lmao. I might get one! Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you guys against the Blue Raiders this weekend.

beatsaban,

The shirts are awesome lmao. I might get one! Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to you guys against the Blue Raiders this weekend.

Thanks :lol: I was able to get my sign on Gameday last week and it really got things going on the site and the blood boiling for Tide fans so it was well worth fighting the heat at Gameday.

I posted in the Gameday sign thread..... I'll give a free t-shirt or something if someone holds up a beatsaban.com sign at Gameday. I'm very serious about that.

Edit: A) it would really help gets some awareness to the site.. but B) Man can you imagine how pissed the Bama fans would be if they saw the beatsaban.com sign up at a non-SEC school???? that cracks me up even thinking about it.