Did Chris Fowler Just say that Marlon Lucky wasn't recruited by USC?

Negative Ghostrider...the pattern is full.

Fowler said "not heavily recruited by USC"...... well, that was because Marlon had committed early to Nebraska.

And, Pete Carroll did show up at Lucky's game by standing directly beneath the goalpost. It wasn't because he likes North Hollywood football....

Whatever, Buffy Fowler. (Chris better hope CU doesn't get beat by a struggling FSU team at home)

a little FYI... Nebraska offered scholarships to 45 of the 85 guys on the USC roster.

USC Tradition? What tradition is that? Lose for two decades and when you finally win a championship act like you are God? Or is it the tradition of paying players, fixing grades, harboring criminals, and brushing violations under the table (I know, I know, what about LP. But he never hacked two peoples heads off). I am from Southern California. I grew up with people who went to USC. Most who go there have an entirely perverted sense of entitlement that sickens most people with any sort of social conscience.

Oh, by the way…nice fan base. Five years ago there were 45,000 empty seats at a home game against a conference rival? You have got to be kidding me. And those who do claim to be fans now are left over Raider fans who have nowhere to go on the weekend to get drunk and attack visiting fans (I’m not kidding, half the USC fans, have raider tattoos under their brand new shinny #5 Reggie Bush jerseys).

I can’t wait for USC to start sucking again like they did all through the `80’s and `90’s. Of course then we will have another problem. All of those “lifelong USC fans” will suddenly become “lifelong UCLA fans.” Trust me, I know this for a fact. I saw it happen in the late `80’s when Troy Aikman showed up in Westwood.

a little FYI... Nebraska offered scholarships to 45 of the 85 guys on the USC roster.

USC Tradition? What tradition is that? Lose for two decades and when you finally win a championship act like you are God? Or is it the tradition of paying players, fixing grades, harboring criminals, and brushing violations under the table (I know, I know, what about LP. But he never hacked two peoples heads off). I am from Southern California. I grew up with people who went to USC. Most who go there have an entirely perverted sense of entitlement that sickens most people with any sort of social conscience.

Oh, by the way…nice fan base. Five years ago there were 45,000 empty seats at a home game against a conference rival? You have got to be kidding me. And those who do claim to be fans now are left over Raider fans who have nowhere to go on the weekend to get drunk and attack visiting fans (I’m not kidding, half the USC fans, have raider tattoos under their brand new shinny #5 Reggie Bush jerseys).

I can’t wait for USC to start sucking again like they did all through the `80’s and `90’s. Of course then we will have another problem. All of those “lifelong USC fans” will suddenly become “lifelong UCLA fans.” Trust me, I know this for a fact. I saw it happen in the late `80’s when Troy Aikman showed up in Westwood.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez yea!!!!!!!!! get emmmmmmmmmmm