***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

okay you know what i thought USC fans were nice

but when they are up big they become sCUm fans

at least some of them

I hear you my friend hskran4life!....USC fans are the worst! They actually gloat when all they hear all week is how the crowd will intimidate USC and how Nebraska will pass our ass off....

I hate USC fans...may they all continue the horror that their team is delivering to them the rest of the year!

Heh Heh!

Cheeeeeeers!

Nebraska can't stop USC's running game. :rollin

Come on the board with the name like that? You are a bitter little man-boy.

I apologize for this crap from class less SC fans.

Who said I'm a SC fan? I'm a Nebraska-hater!

Why did you have to hyphen "Nebraska-hater?" Who do you root for? Please make me laugh because I'm in dyer need of that now.

Nebraska will have a good season and my hat goes off to them for the class that they have shown. USC being the number 1 team in the country, this is what they were supposed to do. Only time will tell if we can continue to play like this all season. Two programs with excellent traditions, good luck this season Nebraska.

Here's to hoping this is NU's only loss and USC wins many if not all of their games. :cheers

Nebraska will have a good season and my hat goes off to them for the class that they have shown. USC being the number 1 team in the country, this is what they were supposed to do. Only time will tell if we can continue to play like this all season. Two programs with excellent traditions, good luck this season Nebraska.

I like most of you SC fans on this board. There is one in perticular that can suck my left nut.

Don't come and flame the boards and then expect people to treat you with respect. You have absolutely ZERO class. Well wishes to the REAL SC fans, but to you and Lex, well...good day.