Panico good returner

Redout

Panico is by no means great but he hangs onto the ball and catches it everytime, sometimes the difference between a win and a loss. It's better than having a guy back there with playmaking ability and butter hands. Hey Benard, how bout that Tony Temple, he sure torched the Huskers didn't he? As Stuart Scott would say, "Hater in the House!"

Enough said. Not to mention you think the coaches probably have a good idea of what they have to work with... just guessing but maybe even better than ole Benard. And if they feel Panico is the best guy for the job, then so be it. AFter all its their asses if he doesnt perform so why wouldnt they put the best guy on the field for the job. It seems they rotate other guys every great while, so obvsioulsy its based on situations where they dont feel the need to be as conservative, or need to gamble in hopes of a big break for a quick spark. I have no prob whatsover with San-Pan. Good job brotha keep it up. :horns2

Bash him all you want, but he "gained" alot of field pos. by making some tough catches in traffic. A catch and no return is better than letting it drop and rolling 10-15 yards like Mizzou kept doing. If Mizzou would have had Panico they would have had at least 40 more yards of field position. They are "hidden" yards that don't show up on any stat sheet, but they are crucial in a defensive struggle like today.

He is terrible, get a clue. we have a better chance of letting it bounce and hoping it bounces backwards. You can't tell me out of 100 and some guys that play division 1 football that no one else can catch a ball. Give me a break. Worst returner I have ever seen in my life.

Worse than Pittman who fumbled twice in the opening game?

I would say so yes. I think he just had first game jitters. I mean dang he has almost as many yards as panico in one game as panico does in the whole year. He broke one for 36 yards. Give the guy another shot or someone else.

Panico is by no means great but he hangs onto the ball and catches it everytime, sometimes the difference between a win and a loss. It's better than having a guy back there with playmaking ability and butter hands. Hey Benard, how bout that Tony Temple, he sure torched the Huskers didn't he? As Stuart Scott would say, "Hater in the House!"

Temple is no adrian pederson that is for sure. Pinkel is a very shaky coach. To bring him out of redshirt in a back up role and only a few carries is stupid imo. I thought he was going to start and they would run on us. I have to wonder if they even watched the kstate game.

Bash him all you want, but he "gained" alot of field pos. by making some tough catches in traffic. A catch and no return is better than letting it drop and rolling 10-15 yards like Mizzou kept doing. If Mizzou would have had Panico they would have had at least 40 more yards of field position. They are "hidden" yards that don't show up on any stat sheet, but they are crucial in a defensive struggle like today.

He is terrible, get a clue. we have a better chance of letting it bounce and hoping it bounces backwards. You can't tell me out of 100 and some guys that play division 1 football that no one else can catch a ball. Give me a break. Worst returner I have ever seen in my life.

Worse than Pittman who fumbled twice in the opening game?

I would say so yes. I think he just had first game jitters. I mean dang he has almost as many yards as panico in one game as panico does in the whole year. He broke one for 36 yards. Give the guy another shot or someone else.

for the last 15 years that I can remember we have had someone on the team that can catch it and run. I know alot of hschool players who can catch a ball, I would think some of our d 1 players could catch it to. He is an embarrassment. As bad as our offense is we need all the yards we can get on returns.

Although it sickens me to watch him try to run the ball, he did do a good job of fielding the punts and keeping good field position as you eluded to. Anyone saying that isn't true is damn fool.

Any division 2 or good high school player can do that, big deal. 50 other guys on our team can do that.

Although it sickens me to watch him try to run the ball, he did do a good job of fielding the punts and keeping good field position as you eluded to. Anyone saying that isn't true  is damn fool.

Any division 2 or good high school player can do that, big deal. 50 other guys on our team can do that.

Pittman and Ross proved they couldn't do it. Ross tried a couple games ago and muffed it. They need somebody who at least can do something with the ball.

Why, near the end of the game didn't they put Ross back there??? This is obviously not working

Probably because we have to have him in the offense. He went to the locker room once yesterday during the 3rd quarter, I think. Probably to get some more cortizone (sp?) for that turf toe. I think that's really getting to him. During a couple runs yesterday he ducked out of bounds when I would have expected him to cut up the field.