As long as Callahan's the head coach...

You should expect the following:

- A few beat-downs every year, maybe even one or two at home

- Wins at home against comparable talent

- Losses on the road against comparable talent

- Second tier-bowl games and flirting in and out of the top 25 each year

I hope that's good enough for everyone, because that's what we are looking at for the Callahan tenure, however long or short it might be.

You should expect the following:

- A few beat-downs every year, maybe even one or two at home

- Wins at home against comparable talent

- Losses on the road against comparable talent

- Second tier-bowl games and flirting in and out of the top 25 each year

I hope that's good enough for everyone, because that's what we are looking at for the Callahan tenure, however long or short it might be.

who20is20a20psychic.jpg

Great attitude!

I'd rather rally for cally, since we have him for a long time no matter what anyone says.

Rally for Cally? Heck, I just spent $800 on a pair of USC tickets, so don't suggest I'm a bagger.

I'm just telling you this is the way it is - good, bad, or indifferent.

then you should be able to make back much more then the $800 dollars you lost at Vegas

Great attitude!

I'd rather rally for cally, since we have him for a long time no matter what anyone says.

Rally for Cally? Heck, I just spent $800 on a pair of USC tickets, so don't suggest I'm a bagger.

You bought tickets from a scalper...you deserved your fate.

After 51 years of Husker football I have NEVER paid more than face value for ticket(s)....I have NEVER sold ticket(s) to Husker games...even when I was a student.

Great attitude!

Unless you're a medium, this is your opinion just like everyone elses. Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has 'em. Not knocking your's. You just kinda made it sound like your opinion was the right one and anyone who thinks anything different is just wrong.

I'm still confident that Cally can get the job done. We have a GREAT recruiting class coming in next year and last year we had our best in a while. I think we're moving in the right direction.

Great attitude!

You bought tickets from a scalper...you deserved your fate.

After 51 years of Husker football I have NEVER paid more than face value for ticket(s)....I have NEVER sold ticket(s) to Husker games...even when I was a student.

Very good point...the $800 you spent does NOTHING for the football program. Only lines the pockets of the individual that sold them to you... <_<

You just kinda made it sound like your opinion was the right one and anyone who thinks anything different is just wrong.

Well, maybe someday Callahan will prove those of us who think that wrong, but so far he hasn't. Until then, he's right.

until cally proves him wrong he can predict the future? do you think that would go over in vegas? dy your logic I could have predicted in 1993 that we would not win any titles in the 90's and I would have been right because TO hadnt proved me wrong.......

You just kinda made it sound like your opinion was the right one and anyone who thinks anything different is just wrong.

Well, maybe someday Callahan will prove those of us who think that wrong, but so far he hasn't. Until then, he's right.

until cally proves him wrong he can predict the future? do you think that would go over in vegas? dy your logic I could have predicted in 1993 that we would not win any titles in the 90's and I would have been right because TO hadnt proved me wrong.......

Hey, hey now.........you just keep that common sense to yourself........there's no place for that here.