Any guesses on the depth chart tomorrow?

foote_21

I know we all feel like we can evaluate the Husker personnel better than the coaching staff can, and we're all so sure that Dilliard and Brandenburgh will do better than McKeon and Ruud, track record be damned.

So, what happens if the coaching staff throws them in, and they DON'T play any better, always out of position, not being able to manage the D, etc. What say you all to that? Whoops, let's change back? Brilliant idea.

I doubt we see any changes to the depth chart. This staff sets the depth chart at the beginning of the year and then starts/plays who they want when they want. (Not a bad thing IMHO) However, I do believe we will see some changes come game time -- maybe not starting but more Dillard and Bradenburg as well as Purify starting. That's about it.

I know we all feel like we can evaluate the Husker personnel better than the coaching staff can, and we're all so sure that Dilliard and Brandenburgh will do better than McKeon and Ruud, track record be damned.

So, what happens if the coaching staff throws them in, and they DON'T play any better, always out of position, not being able to manage the D, etc. What say you all to that? Whoops, let's change back? Brilliant idea.

If it doesn't work it doesn't work... but you know what atleast they got there shot. It seems like a lot of guys aren't even getting a shot at showing what they can do on the field.

If it doesn't work it doesn't work... but you know what atleast they got there shot. It seems like a lot of guys aren't even getting a shot at showing what they can do on the field.

I agree.......if they are always out of position then and there is still problems with the defense it comes down to coaching and what these guys are being taught. Give 'em a shot it can't get any worse!!!!

They won't change the depth chart before this game. They will keep it the same to find out if Ruud, McKeon and others will now change after this huge Wake (forrest) up call against USC. If they struggle early they might be replaced and if the backups to better then you will see a change next week. BUT its Ball St. If they struggle they should be kicked out of school. Coaches typically implement this type of approach when replacing players.

We shall see.