Question for anyone who has been to Faurot Field in Mizzou

Currently there are only general admin seats available on Mizzou's website for the standing area above the north endzone. My question is has anyone ever stood in this area and what type of experience is it? Tickets are only $32.00 so I'm led to believe these seats suck. Can anyone confirm what type of view you have or if you're a short guy like me 5'8'' the odds of some Missouri fan standing in front of me so I can't see?

Thanks!

My girlfriend used to goto Mizzou and I have used general admission tickets a few times over the years. Last year for their game against oklahoma we sat on the top of the hill by tip of the "M". The seats were actually pretty good for only having to pay about half of what reserved seats are. Also, when I went to this game they also had set up bleachers in the open area above the grassy area with the "M". The view from those are pretty much like sitting in a reserved seat.

I was at the NU v MU game of 1997. First trip to Columbia. And, our "seats" were at the base of the "M" white rock. We were amongst both Nebraska and Missouri fans...predominately Mizzou fans...especially the youngins'.

Everything went well, right up to the point where it seemed as if Mizzou was going to beat Nebraska.

Now, I don't want to criticize a particular fan-base, however, I will say this: the Mizzou fans in our area began to "chuck" small chunks of rocks at us...small chunks from that white "M." It was time to leave.

We decided to leave, and made our way up to the concession area...with the TVs.

My friends and I soon witnessed the drive and, subsequently, "the catch." :o

All in all, the road trip to Columbia is a great time. The fans are insane, as the MU campus is "wet." I've been to 3 Nebraska games in Mizzou....the 1997 game was the Sh*%. The 1999 game, an empty bottle of Jack Daniels narrowly missed a friend's head. The 2001 game...yup...the Crouch run. :woo

All in all...I can say my trips to Columbia have been downright great. Course, I was also privy to witness two of the recent greatest plays in Nebraska Football history.

I consider myself lucky...it seems that many "historic" moments took place in Columbia. :restore