Some Stats on Iowa State

They give up 22. 4 points a game. They give up 198.6 yards a game through the air and 118.75 on the ground. They have also recorded 12 interceptions and have returned three for touchdowns, plus they have also recovered five fumbles.

On offense- They score 18 points a game. They get 166 yards through the air and 125 yards on the ground. They also seem to be one of the least penalized teams in the conference.

Special Teams- They average 39.3 yards a punt and have been very inconsistant on field goals so far this year making just 5-13 for the season with a long of 41.

Thats bad news for us. We should still be able to run on them though I would guess. If he will just stick with it.

I hope that you are right. I would love to see us just run the ball down there throats with the occassional deep ball thrown in for the hell of it. But we will probally try and pass it every down.

They didn't have an offensive touchdown last week. They scored on two field goals set up by interceptions and they returned a fumble for six last week. So if we don't turn the ball over, then i see us having no trouble with the twisters.

It all rest on which defence shows up for the skers

will it be the TTech and Kstate team or the BlackShirts that we seen last week

They didn't have an offensive touchdown last week. They scored on two field goals set up by interceptions and they returned a fumble for six last week. So if we don't turn the ball over, then i see us having no trouble with the twisters.

It all rest on which defence shows up for the skers

will it be the TTech and Kstate team or the BlackShirts that we seen last week

I think you have it right on. I think that the defense from last week is here to stay. The defense played with confidence and it was a lot of fun to watch those guys making plays. Hopefully the offense can move the ball a little better than last week.

well they have been handled by OSU and Tex a&m...but they did play well agin Iowa....I still got to believe we have better players...we cannot turn the ball over...they can't score agin a team without a short field...run the ball and play field position until we get a break...it worked agin Mizzou and it will work agin ISU.....Lets hope that BC see the same thing I do..