No more coaching staff threads

How about, it's a hot-button issue right now that lots of people want to talk about. So, why not let them talk about it? Just because realistically no one will be fired until the end of the season doesn't mean we can't speculate about it. This is a message board (aka, lots of gossip and speculation) why leave the coaching staff out of the discussion?

I'll take a wild stab at answering that question...

Um...probably cuz it's the same ole regurgitated information that gets thrown back and forth. You're either "For" Callahan and support him (but not necessarily the rest of the staff) or you're "against" Callahan and wished he would take a long walk off a short pier. There's probably not a comment made that hasn't been spewed by someone else, somewhere else in some other millenium. Whatever the case may be, no one side has been able to convince the other their position is better. It's pointless, useless and stupid.

How about, it's a hot-button issue right now that lots of people want to talk about. So, why not let them talk about it? Just because realistically no one will be fired until the end of the season doesn't mean we can't speculate about it. This is a message board (aka, lots of gossip and speculation) why leave the coaching staff out of the discussion?

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT ANYMORE!!! :bang:bang:bang:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Um...probably cuz it's the same ole regurgitated information that gets thrown back and forth. You're either "For" Callahan and support him (but not necessarily the rest of the staff) or you're "against" Callahan and wished he would take a long walk off a short pier. There's probably not a comment made that hasn't been spewed by someone else, somewhere else in some other millenium. Whatever the case may be, no one side has been able to convince the other their position is better. It's pointless, useless and stupid.

:moreinteresting Sounds like a poll :clap

:yeah

Can we also have people stop talking about how a mediocre job by Clownahan means that "we are heading in the right direction" and instead of the 5 year plan most schools have we deem it acceptable to not improve by year 4?

Let's just remove any concern and criticism along with any insane talk about our coaches being anything but inept.

Or people can IGNORE the posts and messages.

Let me know what the 'Kool Aid Krew" decides....LOL

Censorship of the biggest topic on the board. Why don't we just limit to 2 threads? That is a good compramise

Just go away...................I agree that this topic has been worn out right now and it's time to talk about something else.

I still haven't decided which side I'm on..I hate to ever fire a coach, but sometimes you gotta look at the big picture.

How about having a separate section on here that these threads could get moved to?

You wouldn't be censoring them and would eliminate the koolade drippers from accidently oppening these threads..but then..Without the counterpoints it wouldn't be as much fun.

Uhmm obviously they do if every other post is about firing the coaching staff. What you meant to say is you dont' want to hear about it anymore, judging by the threads you're not the majority, and that's fine.. dont' read the threads. But as long as it appears there's a problem with coaching, people on here will post,read,reply to anything about coaching staff changes.

Especially after our showing today against Ball St.