Interesting Stat

Did anyone else see that stat during the Missu game that said that we were first in the country in the number of one play scoring drives. That really surprises me. I think they said that we had seven one play drives this year. I think we are going to need a few more of them this year if we want to win the north.

Did anyone else see that stat during the Missu game that said that we were first in the country in the number of one play scoring drives. That really surprises me. I think they said that we had seven one play drives this year. I think we are going to need a few more of them this year if we want to win the north.

Very odd, though we are also #1 in the INT stat =(

Amos 18 yard touchdown reception against western Illionis.

Ross had a 2 yard run against Pitt.

Pilkington had a 6 yard reception against Pitt.

Ross 74 yard screen pass against Baylor

Fluellen 45 yard reception against Baylor

Ross 7 yard run against Baylor

Ross 15 yard run against Missouri.

Plus the punt blocks that we returned against KSU and Missouri.

:star Take away the 26 points Iowa State hung on a horrible Baylor defense and it's averaging 9.25 points per game in Big XII play.

:star With Nebraska's passing offense in the tank, the running game has to work to win. That could be a major problem against the Cyclones who are allowing a mere 119 rushing yards per game.

:star Nebraska QB Joe Dailey has completed seven of 30 passes for 142 yards with no touchdowns and an interception over the last two games.