Remainder of the season

Well, I guess all that spring and pre-season hype is in the toilet. We could win out, or we could lose out; the chances are greater of the latter. But in any event, here's my prediction (games not necessarily in order):

ISU - W

MO - L

Okie State - W

A&M - W

KSU - L

Colorado - W

Texas - L

Kansas - L

We'll finish 7-5, with all of the wins against sub-.500 teams.

What bowl does that qualify us for?

Well, I guess all that spring and pre-season hype is in the toilet. We could win out, or we could lose out; the chances are greater of the latter. But in any event, here's my prediction (games not necessarily in order):

ISU - W

MO - L

Okie State - W

A&M - W

KSU - L

Colorado - W

Texas - L

Kansas - L

I'm thinking that's pretty close...but I think we beat KSUcks...but hell...who knows...could lose them all...70-45...

I think you are being way too tough on them. We will only lose 2-3 more games. If we lose more than that then everyone needs to go at BC should give his salary back.

We should finish 4th in the Big 12 and head of to play Michigan, Miami or Florida St somewhere in the HasBeens.com bowl

HAHA! XD

Hey, Michigan looks like they're turning it around down there. That's what this team needs: a little bit of Mike Hart mentality on defense.

ISU - W

MO - L

Okie State - W

A&M - W

KSU - L

Colorado - W

Texas - L

Kansas - L

Bowl?

The USDA "Beef, It's What's For Dinner" Buttsteak Bowl.

Or, maybe the Ron Popiel Pocket Fisherman Big Mouth Bass Bowl.

Yeah, Mike Hart mentality... Like a leader taking away his own Blackshirt and the rest of the starters not doing the same, then coming out and giving up 600+ yards in the next game?

That's why we need some of that. Actually, we have it on this team (see Mr. Keller and Mr. Bowman). Time for the rest of the team to man up.

Yeah, what the heck was it today? I only had the benefit of radio broadcast, didn't see it on TV like last week. Was it their running backs plowing through wide open holes (apparently that 43 yard touchdown run was untouched?)...apparently our secondary played very, very poorly. But how was the tackling? And what was wrong with the secondary? Wasn't there a 60 yard touchdown pass or something where the ball was thrown into double coverage? How do we let that happen?