Ball State Highlights and......

eliot, is there a way to get your vids in avi format so i can use them in movie maker?? i've converted them allready, but the quality is absolutely terrible. Whenever i save em of huskermedia, it just saves them as a file :hmmph

Well the format your downloading from the site is a DivX format which is not played or edited very well without the proper codecs installed. I can upload anything you want but I will probably only do it at request to save time. Was it the Ball St. highlights you wanted?

BALL STATE (WMV)

eliot, is there a way to get your vids in avi format so i can use them in movie maker?? i've converted them allready, but the quality is absolutely terrible. Whenever i save em of huskermedia, it just saves them as a file :hmmph

Well the format your downloading from the site is a DivX format which is not played or edited very well without the proper codecs installed. I can upload anything you want but I will probably only do it at request to save time. Was it the Ball St. highlights you wanted?

BALL STATE (WMV)

I'm trying to put together a "pump-up" vid for the Texas game, so i was just wanting the highlights of the games to get some footage of our players. If there's a way i can get the DivX format to work in movie maker, let me know, but if not I would appreciate all of your game highlights in WMV. that is if its not too much work, i kinda feel like a pest here ;)

thanks eliot!

BALL STATE (WMV)

I'm trying to put together a "pump-up" vid for the Texas game, so i was just wanting the highlights of the games to get some footage of our players. If there's a way i can get the DivX format to work in movie maker, let me know, but if not I would appreciate all of your game highlights in WMV. that is if its not too

much work, i kinda feel like a pest here ;)

thanks eliot!

Would you like fries with that?

Just kidding. Ill upload them all as WMV too, however the download links will only be posted here in the respective thread from this point on.

WMV Download Links:

Nevada

Wake Forest

USC

BALL STATE (WMV)

I'm trying to put together a "pump-up" vid for the Texas game, so i was just wanting the highlights of the games to get some footage of our players. If there's a way i can get the DivX format to work in movie maker, let me know, but if not I would appreciate all of your game highlights in WMV. that is if its not too

much work, i kinda feel like a pest here ;)

thanks eliot!

Would you like fries with that?

Just kidding. Ill upload them all as WMV too, however the download links will only be posted here in the respective thread from this point on.

WMV Download Links:

Nevada

Wake Forest

USC

you da man!