You suck at your job

K thanks. I take criticism fine. What I am doing wrong I try to improve. I admitt my faults too. You are trying to make a point. Gotcha. Unfortunately, 80K fans of mine dont pay money to watch me work. Or another milion dont watch me work from TV. Or purchase the shirt I'm wearing. Or wish me luck if I go to another job.

I really dont agree with your post. BTW layoff HSKRNOKC. Or maybe you dont take criticism well.

I take critisism just fine.

This thread was misleading.

The poster has edited it so folks dont take it the wrong way.

I understand where he is going with this now.

No worries.

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Bro.. my comment wasnt to you. My entire reply was to the original poster (including the part to layoff my hommie).

Get back to work. You enjoy all these extra privileges that most people with jobs don't have. You suck at what you do and you get payed for it. you are a whiny half ass slacker who couldn't complete a single task that your job expects you to perform because you are too busy worrying about a football team and how you would run a program. You're not qualified to do your job, let alone any of the players or coaches you berate from behind your keyboard. Man up. Losing a football game isn't the end of the world.

These are the criticisms these kids see all day. It would hurt if someone said this about how you perform in your life.

If I performed my job publicly and screwed it up, I would say, "Yeah, you're right." However, I don't play a game in front of millions of people. I wonder if the players knew that so many people would be watching them when they signed up for this. That had to be quite a shock when they walked into the stadium for the first game and saw that so many people were actually going to be watching them!

K thanks. I take criticism fine. What I am doing wrong I try to improve. I admitt my faults too. You are trying to make a point. Gotcha. Unfortunately, 80K fans of mine dont pay money to watch me work. Or another milion dont watch me work from TV. Or purchase the shirt I'm wearing. Or wish me luck if I go to another job.

I really dont agree with your post. BTW layoff HSKRNOKC. Or maybe you dont take criticism well.

Geeze. I need to go back to bed and try this day again.

Sorry bro. just not my day.

Geeze. I need to go back to bed and try this day again.

Sorry bro. just not my day.

No bro, the miscommunication was on my part. I was replying to 808KC and forgot to include his original post when I replied. It wasnt directed to you. I thought he was popping off to you and it bothered me. Tough day for me to I guess! :cheers

But if I was rough on 808KC I apologize to you as well. :cheers

We're all great Husker fans here! Whether we agree or disagree on views.