GOO BIGGGGGGG REDDDDDDD!!!!

Alex 4.0

don't like the coaches? don't like the players? guess what, they are going to be there on Saturday.....

Instead of a "sign here to fire the devil" thread....lets start a "I will support the players no matter what" thread.

LETS STOP BITCHING..... if some fans put half the effort into cheering our team on and supporting them as they do to force themselves to be mad about something we could have a loud stadium and a lot of support.

LETS HIT THE CLOWNS RIGHT IN THE MOUTH ON SATURDAY! :box

You can give all the support you want but it's not going to help a terrible defense no matter how loud you yell.

I know we can all give a polite golf clap :clap instead of booing :angry: when the defense gives up another easy touchdown.

don't like the coaches? don't like the players? guess what, they are going to be there on Saturday.....

Instead of a "sign here to fire the devil" thread....lets start a "I will support the players no matter what" thread.

LETS STOP BITCHING..... if some fans put half the effort into cheering our team on and supporting them as they do to force themselves to be mad about something we could have a loud stadium and a lot of support.

You can give all the support you want but it's not going to help a terrible defense no matter how loud you yell.

I know we can all give a polite golf clap :clap instead of booing :angry: when the defense gives up another easy touchdown.

Thats fine if you think so, but this is what we have to work with.....root for the TEAM.... if you want the skers to win show it.... don't whine about it, It isn't going to help us AT ALL at this point in the season to bitch, moan, and boo...

This thread is one about support of the huskers, so lets not let the debate get pulled into here about the defense...

:power:power:power

Then you're sure as hell not a true Nebraska fan, and you'd be doing Nebraska a favor as you get the hell out.

Make sure not to let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

And yes, we're going to punch the 'Clowns right in the mouth, and the fake Nebraska fans like REDSTEEL will have to sit there and suffer while Nebraska wins another one. :w00t

Then you're sure as hell not a true Nebraska fan, and you'd be doing Nebraska a favor as you get the hell out.

Make sure not to let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

And yes, we're going to punch the 'Clowns right in the mouth, and the fake Nebraska fans like REDSTEEL will have to sit there and suffer while Nebraska wins another one. :w00t

I bask in the glory of matthew_m_g :worship the one and only true Cornhusker fan. It's got to be hard and tiring job finding all the non believers out there.