We support our 'D'

agibson95

I am trying to encourage all Husker fans to wear 'We support our 'D'' shirts and signs during the next games. The Huskers have been getting it pretty hard from critics out there lately. Regardless of how many yards they gave up, they are still 3-1. We should be happy and give them our support. Im sure the players would be encouraged by the show of support. We need to be their 12th man out there.

Please help me in getting the word out that not everyone is losing support for our players and coaches. For now we are stuck with each other better or worse.

I am trying to encourage all Husker fans to wear 'We support our 'D'' shirts and signs during the next games. The Huskers have been getting it pretty hard from critics out there lately. Regardless of how many yards they gave up, they are still 3-1. We should be happy and give them our support. Im sure the players would be encouraged by the show of support. We need to be their 12th man out there.

Please help me in getting the word out that not everyone is losing support for our players and coaches. For now we are stuck with each other better or worse.

Lack of support isn't the reason for the poor play.

This is accepting mediocrity and accepting Coz. I know what you mean but it would be sending too much of a supportive message. You can put "we support our players"

Ok guys, let's not beat this to death. Let's move forward now and focuss on ISU. There's nothing more that can be said. Let's hope we play better against ISU.

Actually, if you want to gripe and complain it's much better to do it about history. History doesn't change so you can gripe and complain forever. There's a risk the future could spoil the party.

Let me understand this correctly....If we play a good game we can talk about the positives all week, but if we play poorly we need to forget it by Monday and move on to the next week. BUT make sure you don't express concerns about the next opponent based on last weeks performance.

Do I understand some of you guys correctly? This was said after the Wake game and the USC game also. Seems to me the team just needs to play better for the criticism to go away.

I dont ever stop supporting the players EVER!!!! They are the heart and soul and only play to what the coaches have taught them given their abilities. These coaches though are wasting good players talent on the bench and it is just a shame that Husker fans must be subjected to this as well as the players who came to this University to win and be successful on the football field.

I have never and I'm sure the those that understand football dont blame the players for techniques that the coaches are supposed to teach and instill. If they do not then they recruited the wrong talent or the coaches need to go and this process needs to start all over again with someone more qualified.