It is RED week

Anybody see Iowa State's new Helmet emblem? No, not the throwback but this one-->

MDZRDKMDKMQXUJI.20070926185146.jpg

Yuck

Since they seem to think the N stands for knowledge does their I stand for Inbred??? :lol:

lol, man, based on your screen name that doesn't bode well for you :lol:

No just the people that go to ISU are inbred................jeez :wacko::lol:

but didnt you say that you were bringing your cousins to the game today???????

Crud, gratefulhusker, you JUST beat me to it. Oh, well, I'm going to do it anyway.

or is that "weak". I don't know if you saw how tISU dismantiled (1) iowa (2) but I think a similar event will accur (3) in Lincoln this Saturday. I don't want to get caught up in any Husker fan revisionalization (4) of past events. Facts are facts. tISU was dominate (5) in 2002 & 2004 and as long as Nebraska does not have the referee on there payroll like last year (6) and 2005 this game will be an "upset" similar to the one laid on the squawkeyes (7)!

For discussion, how does a desimated (8) blackshirt (9) defense deal with Meyer (10)?

1. I think you mean "dismantled."

2. "Iowa" is a proper noun, which means it's supposed to start with a capital letter.

3. I think you mean "occur."

4. I'm not even sure which word you meant to use here.

5. I think you mean "dominant," but regardless, two victories by your Cyclones against the Huskers in the last forty years or so is hardly worth bragging about. I suppose I should point out that in 2003, when you came to Lincoln, you got shut out.

6. Last year? You mean when Nebraska came in and beat you 28-14, and one of your touchdowns came against our reserves in the final seconds of the game?

7. Your attempt at humor is admirable, but "Squawkeyes," like "Iowa," is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

8. I think you mean "decimated," which actually is not a very good word to use in this situation.

9. Again, "Blackshirt" is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

10. Do you refer to Bret Meyer and the Iowa State offense, which has yet to produce a run, pass, or kick return longer than 39 yards this season?

Yowzers, and I thought Iowa State was regarded for its academics . . . at least at schools like Stanford, where their teams are pathetic, they at least know how to use the English language properly.

EDIT: I added the tenth point.

I realize there were so many errors in this guy's post that it is hard to catch them all but I would also like to add a pet peeve.

There are three forms of the word there/their/they're. People like this guy seem to always use the wrong one. I believe this is also 4th grade grammar, but when this guy referred to referees being on "there" payroll he should have said "their" payroll (it is between point 5 and 6 of your critique).

And for the benefit of any other ISU, KSU, OSU, CU, and OU fans that come in here:

there: is normally used as an adverb to indicate a place

their: indicates possession

they're: contraction for the phrase "they are."

...and while I'm at it

your: indicates possession

you're: contraction for the phrase "you are."

its: indicates possession

it's: contraction for the phrase "it is."

where: is normally used as an adverb to indicate a place

wear: is what you dickwads do with your crappy Cyclone, Wildcat, Cowboy, Buffalo, and Sooner gear.